cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about freeMASTER and MPC5744P MBD toolbox

Jump to solution
Contributor III

Dear engineers,

I have a question. When I use the MPC5744P MBD toolbox, if I want to do a calibration test on freeMASTER, for example, I can read the freeMASTER input data and respond in the program. Is this feasible? What should I do if it is feasible? I did not find relevant information in the routine, thank you! ! !

Thanks with best regards,

Huang

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 260068845@qq.com‌,

Yes, that is perfectly feasible: you can use HTML and jscript to build such calibration test framework.

FYI, there is an MPC5744P FreeMASTER example and a short description in this article/video: https://community.nxp.com/thread/455228

A more detailed example can be found attached here but is made for S32K - anyhow the FreeMASTER is generic so you can reuse it as a source of inspiration: just check the bldc_closedloop_control.htm file

In regards with the data handling via HTML please check the chapter 6 in the pdf document attached.

Hope this helps - and we look forward to see a screenshot with your implementation

Best regards,
Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 260068845@qq.com‌,

Yes, that is perfectly feasible: you can use HTML and jscript to build such calibration test framework.

FYI, there is an MPC5744P FreeMASTER example and a short description in this article/video: https://community.nxp.com/thread/455228

A more detailed example can be found attached here but is made for S32K - anyhow the FreeMASTER is generic so you can reuse it as a source of inspiration: just check the bldc_closedloop_control.htm file

In regards with the data handling via HTML please check the chapter 6 in the pdf document attached.

Hope this helps - and we look forward to see a screenshot with your implementation

Best regards,
Daniel

0 Kudos
tl007
Contributor III

It is possible to show it using an openloop control model or using a general model everybody can implement (without motor / closed loop).

It is helpful to check the operation of FREEMASTER and Simulink.

0 Kudos
Contributor III

Thank you.I will try it.

0 Kudos