I have few queries on the topic.
1. How do we purchase license for Mathworks libraries for motor control?
2. How do we purchase NXP’s Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx version 2018.R1?
3. Kindly quote the price for the same.
3. Are Math and Motor Control library customization possible as per application need?
4. Do we need to buy related target kit from distributors?
Thanks for detailed reply.
Few more queries on the same.
1. Would you please clarify, which of the above items has license cost involved?
2. Regarding item no. 3 above, does it mean, these libraries can only be used for S32K family of MCUs?
If we want to port or use the libraries for other MCUs, would that be possible?
3. Which particular compiler tool chains we shall use for using the software on the target?
Are there any open source (free of charge) options available for the same?
4. Can the application be developed with below MC techniques on development kit? Are sample applications are available for the same?
- BLDC / PMSM sensored trapezoidal.
- BLDC / PMSM sensorless trapezoidal.
- BLDC / PMSM sensored FOC.
- BLDC / PMSM sensorless FOC.
5. We have Freescale development kit available with us. [TRK-MPC5606B, Rev D]
Can this be used along with MC tool box?
Thanks in advance.
Thank you for your interest in Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx. Any of the info requested can be found at the following link Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx Automotive Version 4.1.0 , but I will respond to each of your question below:
All our examples are ready to run on the Evaluation Boards, depending on the needed processor. For example, If you want to run your application on S32K144 we suggest to buy the S32K144 Evaluation Board | NXP . Each of the supported microcontroller has its own EVB.
If you need to run our Motor Control examples, you can start with the following Development Kit for sensorless BLDC | NXP .
For any other questions, feel free to contact us, here on this community!
Hope this helps,