cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-existent field 'info' error when using GFLIB or GMCLIB

j_wale_3
Contributor II

Hello Everyone,

I am using Simulink (Matlab R2019b) and NXP_MBDToolbox_MPC75xx 3.0.0 to build code for a motor control application running on the MPC5744P DevKit.

When I include a functional block from the 'Automotive Math and Motor Control' library group (e.g. GFLIB_SinCos_FLT,  GMCLIB_Clark_FLT), the build process fails after compliation with the message Reference to non-existent field 'info'. The peripheral configuration blocks from the same toolbox do not produce this error, the problem seems to be limited to the 'Bit Accurate Models'.

Please could anyone suggest what is going on here and hopefully how to overcome this issue? This variable 'info' is not something that I have created, so I presume it must be a reference from within the pre-compiled S-function linbrary modules. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

John.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello j.wale.3@warwick.ac.uk‌,

paulvlase‌ provided the answer on the https://community.nxp.com/thread/535108  thread, so this will help you as well.

Marius

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello j.wale.3@warwick.ac.uk,

Could you share with us a model you are using that throws this error? And if you can save the error onto a text file and share that also, it would be helpful in replicating your issue.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos