No rule to make target all .stop

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No rule to make target all .stop

niequanwei
Contributor III

When I dragged a generated code project into Code Warrior10.7 and build,there was a error:

3.png

Does somebody encounter the same problem with me

1 Reply

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello niequanwei@aochutec.com

I think there is a problem with the settings you have, because I see that you are using something from mingw. I'd suggest a simpler way (but more of a workaround) - take an example project and replace the source files with the ones that you need. We do that so we have other settings already done. This is an older toolbox and we have no auto-importer as we do on S32K14x for example.

To do this, please follow the next steps:

Step1:

Go to the Import menu and select CodeWarrior->Example Project

pastedImage_1.jpg

Step2:

Select HCS12Z Example Projects

pastedImage_3.jpg

Step3:

Select one project from the list (in the photo WaterLevel project was selected)

pastedImage_5.jpg

Step4:

In this step, all the files should have been copied and present into the Project tab. You will need to delete the files present in Generated_Code folder.

pastedImage_7.jpg

Step5:

Now you have to delete the starts12z.c file from Startup_Code and all the sources from Sources folder.

pastedImage_9.jpg

Step6:

Go to the folder where the code for your model was generated (the <model_name>_rtw folder). Select all files and drag them into CodeWarrior, over the Sources folder.

pastedImage_11.jpg

Step7:

Select Copy files option so you modify files that have been copied from the _rtw folder, rather than on the original ones (they might get deleted/modified when regenerating the model).

pastedImage_15.jpg

Step8:

Go to mcd_main.c file and add the _EntryPoint() function like in the picture. ProcessorExpert uses this function as it’s enty point, so we only use it to call our main() function. After this you can click on the build button, and the project should build with no errors.

pastedImage_17.jpg

Step9:

You should have the ELF generated (and you can see it in Binaries folder).

pastedImage_18.jpg

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Razvan.