Let us try the following scenario:
#1: start a new Freemaster project from scratch
#2: go to Project Options and Configure the COM port and the MAP files to read the symbols from
#3: select: do not open port at startup
#4: click ok;
#5: now click on STOP button. This is a toggle button to start or stop the commnution
If the board is power up and running after click-ing on STOP it should work
Hope this will help.
i tried this but it doesn't work.
I think there is another problem with the controller.
If i flash a simple programm with one switch and a led nothing happens on the board.
The Led doesn't light.
all my jumpers are set correctly.
i programmed your model on the board but nothing happens.
Is there maybe something wrong in the s32 design studio?
It should not be related with S32DS. In fact i checked on my side with 12345 project attached and it works fine.
Furthermore - you said the application works to be programmed from the Matlab - this means the UART is operational otherwise the programming would fail.
I would do the following:
#1: configure the Simulink to build the application for SRAM and test if it is the same behavior
#2: After programming try an ATTACH without RESET from S32DS.
What do you see in debugger - is you suspend and resume the target? Does the PC changes?
#3: Do you have a single board ? Does it happens the same on other boards ?
FYI here is my board revision.
#4: Does your USB allows enough current drawn ? Perhaps you can try with an external power source as well to see if the behavior is changing.
i tried debugging from Flash and SRAM with different runtime options.
The debugger jumps always to adress 0x000000010: se_illegal (see on pictures)
With a second device:
The debugger is connected to the device but if i want to programm this with matlab it doesn't work:
I also tried it with an external power.
The board revision is the same like yours.
That is quite strange but i think i know what might be the problem now.
When we released the Toolbox the latest version of the S32DS was version1.1
In the mean time they have changed a couple of things.
Please use this hot fix: https://community.nxp.com/thread/451804#comment-916493 and regenerate the code with FLASH target.
In addition, please find my MBD ADC1 generated project. I bet that if you take my executable file and program it to the flash it should work. You can use RAppID.exe to flash the ADC1.mot file into the MPC5744.
Hope this will resolve the issue.
Thanks for your patience!