Motor control toolbox for Kinetis V Series V1.40 compling error?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motor control toolbox for Kinetis V Series V1.40 compling error?

liuqimin
Contributor IV

Hello:

Recently, after my win10 OS update to version 1803, and the matlab2017b , KV MCU toolboxs reintalled. The bad news came from inoculation. just open the example model, the matlab windows shows warning message as attached pic. and i get many error messages when compling the model ,as the addached txt file. refresh simulink library can not clear this warning messages. and the matlab2017b , KV MCU toolboxs runing well before OS update & reintalled.

Best regards!

Liu qimin

0 Kudos
4 Replies

liuqimin
Contributor IV

Hi:

This issue only can be solved by upgrade the matlab to version 2018a in my pc. I'm trying different Win10 versions(such as version 1803,1709, 2016 LTSB), different c++ compiler(vs2015pro,WSDK10,WSDK7,MinGW64) with matlab2017b,the error is same.  I don't know why.

Best regards!

Liu qimin

0 Kudos

liuqimin
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel

The screen shot just like this:

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks!

Qimin

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello liuqimin‌,

Can you install Microsoft Windows SDK 7.1? This might fix the issue you are facing. 

You can get MSW SDK 7.1 by clicking here.

From my experience, it might fail to detect .NET framework 4, so you cannot install the required compilers; but you can download from here the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Compiler Update.

If it still fails to install, you can follow these steps (from the MATLAB forums).

Hope this helps,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi liuqimin

If you type mex -setup in your MATLAB command windows what do you get ?

Thank you!

Daniel

0 Kudos