cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measure PWM with MPC5777C?

Jump to solution
ranulf
Contributor IV

I want to create and measure PWM signals with the RDVCU5775EVM, for which I use as the target, MPC5777C in the configuration block. Apparently, eMIOS is used to measure PWM signals for this target, but I don't see any examples demonstrating this. I would appreciate help finding relevant examples or a new example.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @ranulf ,

We should have an example in our toolbox which covers the input capture functionality. The model name is emios_ic_mpc5777c which uses the mpc5777c as target in the main config block. 

Please have a look at this model (also attached) and if this is not what you are looking for, we can discuss and I'll see what I can do.

Hope this helps,

Marius

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @ranulf ,

We should have an example in our toolbox which covers the input capture functionality. The model name is emios_ic_mpc5777c which uses the mpc5777c as target in the main config block. 

Please have a look at this model (also attached) and if this is not what you are looking for, we can discuss and I'll see what I can do.

Hope this helps,

Marius

ranulf
Contributor IV

The example provided enough information for me to develop code to measure PWM with the RDVCU5775EVM.