cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBDT import library error in MCSPTE1AK144

Jump to solution
RajG
Contributor III

Hello @dumitru-daniel_  and all members, I am using MCSPTE1AK144 motor control toolkit. I have installed MBDT v 4.2.0 with MATLAB R2018b, Simulink 9.2 but I am facing issues when I try to load the examples downloaded from Module 5 V/F Scalar Control of " 3-Phase PMSM Control Workshop with NXP's Model-Based Design Toolbox ". (I am downloading M5_2018.R1.zip file how ever I also tried with M5.zip and still show similar error)

I will attach the screenshots so that it will be clear. I have also written my query in image itself. 

errors_simulink_0.png shows the warning when I open the file provided at bottom.

errors_simulink_1.png shows the two type of issues which I am facing.

errors_simulink_2.png shows that I can replace some type of block but cannot replace other types.

I have also posted this question of Module 5 page of workshop. Help me to understand the issues.

Thanks and Regards,

RajG.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @RajG ,

The models in the course are released in an older version of MBDT toolbox. The logic is the same but some blocks have to be manually replaced with the ones from the latest toolbox, like the new AMMCLIB blocks.

You can find the final models already in the toolbox.

mariuslucianand_0-1614591476547.png

Hope this helps,

Marius

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RajG
Contributor III

I suppose there was some issue when I uploaded the images, so here I am again re-uploading them.

Help me I am still stuck..

Thanks and Regards,

RajG.

0 Kudos
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @RajG ,

The models in the course are released in an older version of MBDT toolbox. The logic is the same but some blocks have to be manually replaced with the ones from the latest toolbox, like the new AMMCLIB blocks.

You can find the final models already in the toolbox.

mariuslucianand_0-1614591476547.png

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos
RajG
Contributor III

thanks for the reply, I am trying to load and run V/F open loop method and in the Hardware setup it says to plug connector J9,J10 and J11 on position 2-3 ( will attach screenshot of the same below). My doubt is that V/F doesn't require any of the feedback then how the model works correctly?

0 Kudos