cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBDT Webinar Video not found

vulpliks
Contributor II

Dear Dimitru or support expert,

A few weeks ago, I tried to report that the MBDT webinar presentation called Get to Know PiL Validation and Verification With the NXP MBDT is not available to watch.

The video that I am talking about should be in the following link:

https://www.nxp.com/design/training/get-to-know-pil-validation-and-verification-with-the-nxp-mbdt:TI...

The link above is working fine, the webpage can be accessed and the information is there. However, the video itself should be played using the Brightcove player that is embedded in the webpage. When I try to play the video, I receive this error:

The Video Cloud video was not found.
Error Code: VIDEO_CLOUD_ERR_VIDEO_NOT_FOUND
Session ID: 2021-03-31:54ea10fa2e773c1a60662d8f Player Element ID: TIP-GET-TO-KNOW-PIL-VALIDATION-AND-VERIFICATION

It means that in the Brightcove video platform the video does not exist anymore or was not found.

Could someone please double-check and make sure that this video is playable?

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
2 Replies

vulpliks
Contributor II

Hello Marius,

Thank you for the feedback. Actually, this behavior is quite unusual because I am able to watch the Parts I and III of this video series, but this specific one is the only not working for me.

I tried to open the link on Incognito mode, cleared the browser cookies and cache, tried different browsers and WiFi networks, but this error still persists.

VideoScreen.png

It may be a problem with the firewall, I haven't tried to use VPN yet.

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @vulpliks 

On my machine, I can play and watch the video. Please give it a try on another browser. If this still not works, I will address it to the IT team.

mariuslucianand_0-1617184420008.png

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos