Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBDT Toolbox install problem

Jump to solution
Abdel
Contributor II

Hi,

I wanted to install the toolbox for s32k144 in matlab. I always get the error message that the toolbox was not found although I installed it (see image). Can you please help me. Thanks in advance Abdel

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Abdel ,

There is another way of installing the Toolbox. Go to this link on NXP flexnetoperation.  https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?element=12017457  

Here, after reviewing the License agreement, you can download our toolbox. The NXP Model-Based Design Toolbox is delivered as a MATLAB MLTBX file. If your browser download the file as a zip, simply change the file extension back to *.mltbx to be recognized by MATLAB Installer.

Just drag and drop the .mltbx file in the Simulink, and the toolbox should be installed.

mariuslucianand_0-1605547995153.png

The same link works for the License. So please go to the License Keys tab and register your computer. Download the license file and copy it inside our lic folder from MBDT toolbox.

Hope this helps,

Marius

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Abdel ,

There is another way of installing the Toolbox. Go to this link on NXP flexnetoperation.  https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?element=12017457  

Here, after reviewing the License agreement, you can download our toolbox. The NXP Model-Based Design Toolbox is delivered as a MATLAB MLTBX file. If your browser download the file as a zip, simply change the file extension back to *.mltbx to be recognized by MATLAB Installer.

Just drag and drop the .mltbx file in the Simulink, and the toolbox should be installed.

mariuslucianand_0-1605547995153.png

The same link works for the License. So please go to the License Keys tab and register your computer. Download the license file and copy it inside our lic folder from MBDT toolbox.

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos
Abdel
Contributor II

Hi, Thank you for your help. now both Packages are installed. 

Best Regards