MBD ToolBoox:DataMemRead can not be used in freemaster to debug,please help!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBD ToolBoox:DataMemRead can not be used in freemaster to debug,please help!!!

Contributor II

I used DataMemRead to read the etimer0(CNTR) register in simulink,but have some problems,when I put this mudule in simulink,and input address to read etimer0(CNTR),it couldn't debug in freemaster,the code can not run,please help me!!!

pastedImage_1.png

Tags (1)
5 Replies

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 279814392@qq.com‌,

Could you provide some more information? I'd like to know what toolbox you are using (for what MCU). It would be helpful if you could share the model that you are running and having difficulties with.

What I can say is that sometimes code is not generated for that variable - for the DataStoreMemory blocks. You could try and set it as Volatile for codegeneration - you can do this by right clicking the DataStoreMemory block, go to Block Parameters, then go to Signal Attributes tab and select as Storage class - Volatile. This should make sure code is generated for this specific variable. Then you can go into FreeMASTER and search for the variable.

Best regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 279814392@qq.com‌,

Did setting the storage class to volatile do the trick? Or are you still facing issues with your model?

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi Razvan,

I'm so sorry that I forget to respond you,I used your method to have a try,but still not work,then I change a method to solve this problem,I compile in simulink,and load the series of file in S32 design studio,finding a fault in '.c' file about address part,this address is not my setting before I compile in simulink,so I change the correct address and this problem has been solved,thank you for your enthusiastic help.

Kind regards,

Yuyuan Wang.

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 279814392@qq.com‌,

Good to know that you resolved your issues!

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi Razvan,

Thank you a lot for your care and parent help,I hope I could also help you to solve your problem in the future days.

Appreciation.

Yuyuan Wang.