License Error: -9, Motor Control Toolbox License Invalid,

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Error: -9, Motor Control Toolbox License Invalid,

chenqizhi
Contributor I

Hi,when I built the model in matlab,pop the following tips(see attachment).I have correctly generated the license use my harddisk ID.I can't find the description about" Error -9".

PS:

1 I had generated the license repeatedly ,and I had setuped the toolbox in other computer.

2 I used win 10 professional,matlab 2014b,CW10.7

0 Kudos
4 Replies

raduivan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Chen,

The '-9' code is for invalid host. Can you please check that the "Toolbox" is on the disk/partition you used to generate the license? Can you please provide the Toolbox location and the disk details?

"Invalid host."
The hostid specified in the license file does not match the node on which the software is running."

Best regards,

Radu

0 Kudos

chenqizhi
Contributor I

Hi Radu,

Thanks for your reply. Do you want to know the follow information?I think I have install the software correctly.

QQ图片20170109190316.png

0 Kudos

raduivan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Can you please send me the disk info, in a command line type 'vol c:'. Also send me the license file so I can take a look.  You can send this info using a private message if you don't want to make them public. 

Best regards,

Radu

chenqizhi
Contributor I

Thank you for your careful. Follow your train of thought, I found the hard disk ID is error. And I generated the lic file again. Now it is ok.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos