Invalid file identifier Error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid file identifier Error

sparkee
Contributor V

I'm trying to compile and load an example from the MBDToolbox for the S32K144 and I get the following error message:

### Created executable: gpio_s32k144.mot
Generating S-record...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-objcopy" -O srec gpio_s32k144.elf gpio_s32k144.mot
Created S-record: gpio_s32k144.mot
Building target all
*** Created executable: gpio_s32k144.mot
### Successful completion of build procedure for model: gpio_s32k144
Exception id MATLAB:FileIO:InvalidFid message Invalid file identifier. Use fopen to generate a valid file identifier. Failure in mbd_s32k_make_rtw: Invalid file identifier. Use fopen to generate a valid file identifier.

This is a fresh install of the toolbox and I have added the GCC path to windows.  It seems to be building correctly so I'm not sure what the issue is.  I haven't changed anything in the model except changing the OpenSDA drive to the appropriate letter but I tried it both ways and same error.  I tried fixed step "discreet" and "automatic" in simulink options but no change.

In the Code Generation tab of Simulink options, Generate makefile is checked and the command is: 

mbd_s32k_make_rtw COPY_MDLREF_INCLUDES=0

Full build text is attached.

Thank you

20 Replies

wjandsq
Contributor IV

It doesn't affect functionality, but this prompt feels unpleasant.

0 Kudos

sparkee
Contributor V

Also, is it necessary to moderate every post?  It takes nearly an entire day to get a post moderated and that's slowing down the process tremendously.  Do you really have issues with people posting things that need to be moderated?  I've never seen that before on a tech support forum.

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sparkee‌,

Sorry for the delayed answer, I was out of office. Actually I'm not sure why we have this settings with the moderation or what triggers it, but I'll look into that - I'm not sure every post here first goes into moderation. It is not something desirable in my opinion and I'm not sure that it was something that we decided or it is some default option from the platform that we are using. I'll get back to you on this matter as soon as I get to the bottom of it.

Hope this helps,

Razvan.

sparkee
Contributor V

Now I have a new issue.  I was able to upload a model to the board twice (two different models) then I made a small change to the board (changed to extended CAN ID).  The next time I hit build, the Diagnostic Viewer would got stuck after building until I unplugged the board.  It gave the following error:

"C:\MATLAB\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -Xlinker --gc-sections -Xlinker --defsym=__ram_vector_table__=1 -TS32K14x.ld startup_S32K144.o clock_S32K1xx.o gpio_s32k144.o interrupt_manager.o lpit_driver.o mbd_main.o pins_driver.o pins_port_hw_access.o power_manager.o power_manager_S32K1xx.o power_smc_hw_access.o s32k_clock_init.o startup.o system_S32K144.o -specs=nosys.specs --sysroot="C:\MATLAB\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/newlib" -lm "S32K14x_AMMCLIB.a" -Wl,-Map,gpio_s32k144.map -o gpio_s32k144.elf ### Created executable: gpio_s32k144.mot Generating S-record... "C:\MATLAB\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-objcopy" -O srec gpio_s32k144.elf gpio_s32k144.mot Created S-record: gpio_s32k144.mot Building target all *** Created executable: gpio_s32k144.mot ### Successful completion of build procedure for model: gpio_s32k144
COPY CATCH: The system cannot find the file specified. : >> C:\MATLAB\S32_Examples\s32k14x\gpio\gpio_s32k144_mbd_rtw\gpio_s32k144.mot Can't download the file to the board.

This file is definitely there though.  I've gone back to the other model, that I haven't made changes to, and tried loading it but same outcome and same error message.  I've rebooted MATLAB multiple times.  I was able to get it to load one more time after I unplugged the CAN connection and the 12V power cable but now that doesn't work either. 

Also, when I drag the .mot file in the SDA drive, it loads fine.

Thank you

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sparkee‌,

Off the top of my head this can mean one of 2 things: either there is a problem with the mot file on the host (PC) - some file attributes that make the call of copyfile (MATLAB function) to crash, either with the destination (selected drive).

For the first problem, as long as it lets you drag the mot file, it should be ok. To test if this is the cause, could you open MATLAB with administrator privileges? If it does not work in this way either, we can rule this option out.

As for the second problem, could you double-check the selected drive from the main configuration block (the download on target options) ? I suggest you click on the refresh button and re-select the correct drive. If it does not work in this way either, I'll need some more information about your setup probably - we'll talk about that if we get there (hopefully it'll work with 1 of the 2 suggestions I've made above).

Kind regards,

Razvan. 

sparkee
Contributor V

So Simulink isn't locked up, it seems to be finishing correctly and I see the .mot file on the SDA drive but the SDA LED on the board is doing the 8 flash error code and the board isn't running the program that I built.  It won't even accept .mot files through drag and drop anymore.  Here's an interesting note from the LASTSTAT.txt, error 4099 and NUL chars:

pastedImage_1.png

I thought it might be board hardware related so I got a new dev board today and plugged it in.  It was able to load .mot files by drag and drop no problems but Simulink is giving me the COPY CATCH error.  I was able to open up the board drive in file explorer (though it was very sluggish to open) and I can see that the .mot file shows up on the drive while Simulink is still locked up trying to finish the build and program.  There is no error code in the LASTSTAT file on the new dev board, only the original.

With no other changes, I can switch between the two boards and I get different results.  The new board locks up until I unplug it and then the following error appears:

pastedImage_2.png

Even though I saw the file populate on the SDA drive.

0 Kudos

sparkee
Contributor V

So today I show up, plug in the dev board, remove a block, and rebuild.  Same problem from before.  Looks to be caused by unplugging the USB to the dev board.  I opened the config block and refreshed the SDA and applied changes but that didn't fix.  Tried closing the model and plugging in before opening the model, no change.  Shut down MATLAB then plugged in the USB before restarting MATLAB (in admin mode), still not working.  I haven't mentioned this is the past posts but after completion of the build the SDA LED (D2 Green) is blinking 8 times, then a delay, then repeating.  That sort of looks like an error code.  It seems to try to program but errors out.  I'm going to reboot and start fresh.

0 Kudos

sparkee
Contributor V

I booted a fresh system and started with a model that I hadn't previously built and it works fine.  MathWorks had already made the suggestion to run as administrator so I was already doing that and I had already checked the SDA drive, which was recognizing the dev board by name, so maybe a full system reboot was what was really needed?  Like I said, it would occasionally load fine which I can't imagine would happen if the SDA drive was wrong.  At any rate, I've loaded 5 different models successfully as well as made changes and reloaded.  No problems at all.  Thank you for all your help Constantin!

0 Kudos

sparkee
Contributor V

Issue solved!

There must have been multiple problems because I'd tried this both ways to no success but after a third reinstall and shortening all the paths didn't work I went into Simulink Preferences and changed folder structure from Target environment subfolder to "Model Specific" and it loaded right up no problem!  constantinrazvan.chivu‌ thank you for sticking with me on this and responding quickly.Constantin Razvan Chivu

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sparkee‌,

Unfortunately I'm not sure what differs between the two (target env VS model specific), but I'm glad you made it work. I'll try and sort it out as it can be helpful information for other issues.

Thank you for posting details about this!

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

sparkee
Contributor V

So I was able to import executable .elf into a project in S32DS and start a debugging session with the 144 Dev Board.  I'm not sure that gets me anywhere though. 

This is my first time working in the NXP universe and I'm no Simulink expert on top of that.  I have plenty of experience with PIC16 and dsPIC in C and have used Simulink on the dsPIC also.

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sparkee‌,

From what I can tell from your logs, what happens is the following:

• the build is running ok
    • no errors
    • elf generated
  • objcopy to get .mot file from .elf file works
    • mot file successfully generated

So far, so good. Now what I think happens is when trying to move the mot-file to the target is where it crashes. For a quick test to figure out if my first assessment is correct, could you go to the main configuration block and uncheck Download to target checkbox? It should go on with the build, generate the elf and end there. If there are no more problems, this will tell us that something is wrong with the file / path the file is located in. Please let me know how this works out, and we'll see where we go from there. Is this approach ok with you?

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

sparkee
Contributor V

I thought the same thing but unfortunately not.  I get the same error even when not trying to load the code to the dev board, assuming the generate makefile box is still checked.

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sparkee‌,

Could you send me the output of the following commands (ran in MATLAB terminal)?

mbd_s32k_path

ver

And can you also tell me what is the path of the S32K (once mounted as a drive)? And the last thing I'd like to know is if you have a file name LASTSTAT.TXT (on the S32K, after it is mounted) and if so, what is the content of this file.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

sparkee
Contributor V

constantinrazvan.chivu

Do you have any suggestions for me?  I have MathWorks working on the problem as well but they seem to think it is a problem with: 

mbd_s32k_make_rtw

They are pushing back that it is a third party issue, not the MATLAB software.

Thank you

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello sparkee‌,

Sorry, it seems I have missed your previous comment, thanks for the reminder. I must agree that it does not seem to be an issue from MathWorks' side, but more a setup issue.

Could you move your example closer to the root of your drive? I'm shooting in the blank here as I've not seen this error before, and I can't reproduce it. 

The exception

Exception id MATLAB:FileIO:InvalidFid message Invalid file identifier

clearly states that there is an invalid file ID; this might happen due to multiple reasons - not found in path, not a correct name (looking for a nonexistent file), too long path (windows limitation) and maybe other reasons that don't come to mind now. I'd first try to clear out the posibility of a path that is too long. This should be easily verifiable - just move your model closer to the root of your drive and try building it from there. As for the path, you can try running these commands to get a clean path for our toolbox:

restoredefaultpath;

mbd_s32k_path;

Note: if you run these 2 commands, you'll loose paths to other add-on you might have. You might consider first saving the current path by using this command:

savepath mysavedpath

Please let me know if either works.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

sparkee
Contributor V

Looks like the same issue.  I moved to C:/Matlab/ for installation.  Here is the end of the output stream:

Building file system_S32K144.o... "C:\MATLAB\AddOns\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o system_S32K144.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\MATLAB\S32_Examples\s32k14x\gpio -IC:\MATLAB\S32_Examples\s32k14x\gpio\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\MATLAB\AddOns\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" system_S32K144.c "C:\MATLAB\AddOns\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -Xlinker --gc-sections -Xlinker --defsym=__ram_vector_table__=1 -TS32K14x.ld startup_S32K144.o clock_S32K1xx.o gpio_s32k144.o interrupt_manager.o lpit_driver.o mbd_main.o pins_driver.o pins_port_hw_access.o power_manager.o power_manager_S32K1xx.o power_smc_hw_access.o s32k_clock_init.o startup.o system_S32K144.o -specs=nosys.specs --sysroot="C:\MATLAB\AddOns\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/newlib" -lm "S32K14x_AMMCLIB.a" -Wl,-Map,gpio_s32k144.map -o gpio_s32k144.elf ### Created executable: gpio_s32k144.mot Generating S-record... "C:\MATLAB\AddOns\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-objcopy" -O srec gpio_s32k144.elf gpio_s32k144.mot Created S-record: gpio_s32k144.mot Building target all *** Created executable: gpio_s32k144.mot ### Successful completion of build procedure for model: gpio_s32k144
Exception id MATLAB:FileIO:InvalidFid message Invalid file identifier. Use fopen to generate a valid file identifier. Failure in mbd_s32k_make_rtw: Invalid file identifier. Use fopen to generate a valid file identifier.
Here is my configuration screen:
pastedImage_1.png
0 Kudos

sparkee
Contributor V

Thank you for the help and I apologize for the delay in my response, my posts are being moderated and it's taking a while to be approved.

It mounts as E: drive as SKB_S32K144 and laststack.txt reads: 

Ready.

Matlab console:

>> mbd_s32k_path
Treating 'C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx' as MBD Toolbox installation root.
MBD Toolbox path prepended.
ver
Successful.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MATLAB Version: 9.6.0.1114505 (R2019a) Update 2
MATLAB License Number: 40629572
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 10.0 (Build 17763)
Java Version: Java 1.8.0_181-b13 with Oracle Corporation Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM mixed mode
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MATLAB Version 9.6 (R2019a)
Simulink Version 9.3 (R2019a)
Control System Toolbox Version 10.6 (R2019a)
Embedded Coder Version 7.2 (R2019a)
MATLAB Coder Version 4.2 (R2019a)
MATLAB Report Generator Version 5.6 (R2019a)
Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx Series Version 4.1.0 (R2017b-R2019a)
Raptor Version 2019a_1.0.12792 (4483_12792)
Simulink Coder Version 9.1 (R2019a)
Stateflow Version 10.0 (R2019a)

0 Kudos

sparkee
Contributor V

I've attempted to flash the .elf file directly using S32 Design Studio but got an error saying: 

Error while launching command: --version

0 Kudos

sparkee
Contributor V

The error goes away when I uncheck the Generate Makefile box but it's not programming my device or doing a fraction of the building it was doing when making.

Generate Makefile not checked:

Code Generation 2 5
Elapsed: 7 sec
### Generating code into build folder: C:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\Software_Projects\Simulink\S32K\GPIO Example\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144
### Invoking Target Language Compiler on gpio_s32k144.rtw
### Using System Target File: C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\mbdtbx_s32k\mbd_s32k.tlc
### Using Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx Series 4.1.0 (R2017b-R2019a) 22-Jul-2019
### Loading TLC function libraries
### Initial pass through model to cache user defined code
### Caching model source code
### Writing header file gpio_s32k144_types.h
### Writing source file gpio_s32k144.c
### Writing header file gpio_s32k144_private.h
### Writing header file gpio_s32k144.h
### Writing header file rtwtypes.h
### Writing source file mbd_main.c
### TLC code generation complete.
### Creating HTML report file gpio_s32k144_codegen_rpt.html
Warning: Directory already exists. [5 similar]
Build process completed successfully

Now with Generate Makefile checked:

Build 5 8 Clear
04:05 PM Elapsed: 16 sec
### Starting build procedure for model: gpio_s32k144
### Using Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx Series 4.1.0 (R2017b-R2019a) 22-Jul-2019
### Generating code and artifacts to 'Target environment subfolder' folder structure
Code Generation 3 8
Elapsed: 14 sec
### Generating code into build folder: C:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\Software_Projects\Simulink\S32K\GPIO Example\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144
### Invoking Target Language Compiler on gpio_s32k144.rtw
### Using System Target File: C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\mbdtbx_s32k\mbd_s32k.tlc
### Loading TLC function libraries
### Initial pass through model to cache user defined code
### Caching model source code
### Writing header file gpio_s32k144_types.h
### Writing source file gpio_s32k144.c
### Writing header file gpio_s32k144_private.h
### Writing header file gpio_s32k144.h
### Writing header file rtwtypes.h
### Writing source file mbd_main.c
### TLC code generation complete.
### Creating HTML report file gpio_s32k144_codegen_rpt.html
Warning: Directory already exists. [5 similar]
### Processing Template Makefile: C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\mbdtbx_s32k\mbd_s32k.tmf
Found legacy make variables |>START_MDLREFINC_EXPAND_INCLUDES<|, |>END_MDLREFINC_EXPAND_INCLUDES<|, |>MODELREF_INC_PATH<| in the template makefile C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\mbdtbx_s32k\mbd_s32k.tmf. The variables are no longer required. You can remove the variables. [3 similar]
Component:Simulink | Category:Model warning
### C:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\Software_Projects\Simulink\S32K\GPIO Example\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144\gpio_s32k144.mk which is generated from C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\mbdtbx_s32k\mbd_s32k.tmf is up to date
### Building gpio_s32k144: .\gpio_s32k144.bat

C:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\Software_Projects\Simulink\S32K\GPIO Example\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144>set MATLAB=C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a

C:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\Software_Projects\Simulink\S32K\GPIO Example\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144>"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\bin\win64\gmake" -f gpio_s32k144.mk COPY_MDLREF_INCLUDES=0 GENERATE_ERT_S_FUNCTION=0 INCLUDE_MDL_TERMINATE_FCN=1 COMBINE_OUTPUT_UPDATE_FCNS=1 MULTI_INSTANCE_CODE=0 INTEGER_CODE=0 ISPROTECTINGMODEL=NOTPROTECTING
Cleaning...
RELATIVE_PATH_TO_ANCHOR is ..\..
==== Removing object files from build directory ====
Compiler details : "C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o SetupFiles -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include"
Assembler details : "C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -g -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -x assembler-with-cpp -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -o SetupFiles
Product: gpio_s32k144.mot
Build product type: executable
Building file startup_S32K144.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -g -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -x assembler-with-cpp -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -o startup_S32K144.o startup_S32K144.s
Building file clock_S32K1xx.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o clock_S32K1xx.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" clock_S32K1xx.c
Building file gpio_s32k144.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o gpio_s32k144.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" gpio_s32k144.c
Building file interrupt_manager.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o interrupt_manager.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" interrupt_manager.c
Building file lpit_driver.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o lpit_driver.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" lpit_driver.c
Building file mbd_main.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o mbd_main.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" mbd_main.c
Building file pins_driver.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o pins_driver.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" pins_driver.c
Building file pins_port_hw_access.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o pins_port_hw_access.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" pins_port_hw_access.c
Building file power_manager.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o power_manager.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" power_manager.c
Building file power_manager_S32K1xx.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o power_manager_S32K1xx.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" power_manager_S32K1xx.c
Building file power_smc_hw_access.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o power_smc_hw_access.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" power_smc_hw_access.c
Building file s32k_clock_init.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o s32k_clock_init.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" s32k_clock_init.c
Building file startup.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o startup.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" startup.c
Building file system_S32K144.o...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -DSTART_FROM_FLASH -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -DERRATA_E9527 -o system_S32K144.o -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I..\.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1 -IC:\Users\DSparks\Desktop\SOFTWA~1\Simulink\S32K\GPIOEX~1\ARMCortex_mbd_s32k\gpio_s32k144 -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\extern\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\simulink\include -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2019a\rtw\c\ert -I"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include" -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include" -I"../instrumented/common" -I"../instrumented/inc" -I"../instrumented/src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/src/sim/S32K144" -I"../instrumented/src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../instrumented/S32K144/include" system_S32K144.c
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -Xlinker --gc-sections -Xlinker --defsym=__ram_vector_table__=1 -TS32K14x.ld startup_S32K144.o clock_S32K1xx.o gpio_s32k144.o interrupt_manager.o lpit_driver.o mbd_main.o pins_driver.o pins_port_hw_access.o power_manager.o power_manager_S32K1xx.o power_smc_hw_access.o s32k_clock_init.o startup.o system_S32K144.o -specs=nosys.specs --sysroot="C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/newlib" -lm "S32K14x_AMMCLIB.a" -Wl,-Map,gpio_s32k144.map -o gpio_s32k144.elf
### Created executable: gpio_s32k144.mot
Generating S-record...
"C:\Users\DSparks\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-objcopy" -O srec gpio_s32k144.elf gpio_s32k144.mot
Created S-record: gpio_s32k144.mot
Building target all
*** Created executable: gpio_s32k144.mot

0 Kudos