Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't view/play selected MBDT training videos on NXP site

Jump to solution
Maciek
Contributor V

Hi (I'm not sure where should I post this question),

I'm not able to view/play some training videos from the MBDT training series like the one below:

https://www.nxp.com/design/training/introducing-the-pwm-control-blocks-from-nxp-mbdt:TIP-INTRODUCING...

The video doesn't show even the 'play' icon. While right clicking I can see that it uses Brightcove Player Version 6.45.4 and Video.js Version 7.9.3. And all training videos that have the same reported versions are not playable.

On the other hand I have no problems with playing the content of other training videos whenever the Brightcove Player Version is 6.46.4 and Video.js Version 7.9.7.

It may be more general problem because I've checked this behavior on 3 different computers and it's the same with latest Chrome and Firefox browsers.

How can I view these training videos ? Do you know about this problem ?

Regards

Maciek

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Maciek ,

Videos are back!

Marius

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Maciek ,

Videos are back!

Marius

0 Kudos
Maciek
Contributor V

Thanks @mariuslucianand,

I've seen it a week (or so) ago. Now everything seems to work fine. Many good training videos - I'm waiting for more!

Regards

Maciek

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Maciek ,

Thank you for noticing us with this behavior. I confirm that I am not able to play the videos either. I will contact the administrator and reply here as soon as I have some news.

Regards,

Marius

0 Kudos
p_a_u_darshana
Contributor III

The presentation document of "Introducing the PWM Control Blocks from NXP MBDT" is incorrect.

I downloaded it, and it is just related to "Implementing Automotive Radar Signal Processing Flows on AdvancedHardware Accelerators."
Not to PWM Control Blocks.

0 Kudos