How to set environment variables with MCT for MPC564xL ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set environment variables with MCT for MPC564xL ?

Jump to solution
Maciek
Contributor V

Hi, this is the final error message from Diagnostic Viewer while building DigitalIO_block_demo with MCT for MPC564xL:

==== Removing object files from build directory ====
Copying necessary files to build directory...
Compiler details : "C:/Freescale/"CW MCU v10.6.4"/MCU/PA_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwcceppc" -vle -DVLE_IS_ON -gdwarf-2 -fp spfp_only -spe_vector -char unsigned -proc Zen -gccincludes -nostdinc -nosyspath -ansi off -opt all -bool on -Cpp_exceptions off -prefix "C:/Freescale/"CW MCU v10.6.4"/MCU/PA_Support/ewl/EWL_C/include/lib_ewl.prefix" -I. -I.. -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2016b"\simulink\include -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2016b"\extern\include -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2016b"\rtw\c\src -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2016b"\rtw\c\libsrc -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2016b"\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2016b"\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2016b"\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial -I"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2016b"\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom -I"C:/Freescale/"CW MCU v10.6.4"/MCU/PA_Support/ewl/EWL_Runtime/Runtime_PA/Include" -I"C:/Freescale/"CW MCU v10.6.4"/MCU/PA_Support/ewl/EWL_Runtime/Runtime_PA/Source" -I"C:/Freescale/"CW MCU v10.6.4"/MCU/PA_Support/ewl/lib" -I"C:/Freescale/"CW MCU v10.6.4"/MCU/PA_Support/ewl/EWL_C/include" -I"C:/Freescale/"CW MCU v10.6.4"/MCU/PA_Support/ewl/EWL_C++/include" -IC:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2016b\simulink\include\sf_runtime -IC:\Users\Maciek\Documents\MATLAB\MPC564xL_Tests\test_01\DigitalIO_block_demo_rappid_rtw -IC:\Users\Maciek\Documents\MATLAB\MPC564xL_Tests\test_01 -DUSE_RTMODEL -DMODEL=DigitalIO_block_demo -DREAL_T=float -DRT -DNUMST=1 -DTID01EQ=0 -DNCSTATES=0 -DMT=0 -DHAVESTDIO -c
Assembler details : "C:/Freescale/"CW MCU v10.6.4"/MCU/PA_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwasmeppc" -vle -DVLE_IS_ON -proc Zen -list -gccincludes -nostdinc -c
Building assembly file crt0.o...
Nazwa '"C:/Freescale/"CW' nie jest rozpoznawana jako polecenie wewnętrzne lub zewnętrzne,
program wykonywalny lub plik wsadowy.
gmake: *** [crt0.o] Error 1
### Build procedure for model: 'DigitalIO_block_demo' aborted due to an error.

I'm using CW for MCU v10.6.4 and Matlab R2016b (on Windows 7 64bit). The last comment in polish (just before 'gmake: Error 1') says:  Name '"C:/Freescale/"CW' is not recognized as internal/external command, executable or file... It looks like problem with environment variable definition. I've remembered to put correct '/' (slash) and quotation marks around 'CW MCU v10.6.4' catalog name (it contains spaces).

What should I do to correct this error ??? (right now everything is installed in default configurations - I haven't experimented yet...) Maybe this error is connected to the problems we have with Kinetis MCT with KDS 3.2.0 (described in earlier question) ?

Will we be able to put the generated code into TWR-PXS2010 board (we have a few at company and I've heard that this is exactly the same part as MPC5643L) ???

Thanks for help

Maciek

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Maciek
Contributor V

The suggestions in release notes and guides doesn't work for me. The thing that worked is:

1. define another variable like CW_Catalog and set it with the full standard  Windows Path (with spaces, without '/' and quotes)

2 set the CW_TOOL as: %CW_Catalog%

This way the .elf file was generated succesfully  from the example model.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
john_floros
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Later version of Matlab (not sure exactly when) do not need quotes anymore and can handle spaces in directoy paths now.  I have been able to use the exact directory path since 2013a without issue.

0 Kudos
Maciek
Contributor V

The suggestions in release notes and guides doesn't work for me. The thing that worked is:

1. define another variable like CW_Catalog and set it with the full standard  Windows Path (with spaces, without '/' and quotes)

2 set the CW_TOOL as: %CW_Catalog%

This way the .elf file was generated succesfully  from the example model.

0 Kudos