cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error(s) encountered while building "adc_software_trigger_s32k14x"

praktikant2fs35
Contributor II

Hi,

I installed the "Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K14x Automotive Microprocessors Family" and the "NXP Support Package for S32Kxx version 2018.R1". After building an example project in simulink this error occured:

An error occurred while registering an object in RTW.TargetRegistry: "Connectivity configuration "s32k14_pil PIL" has already been registered. Check that there are not multiple sl_customization.m files on the MATLAB path that specify the same connectivity configuration name.". This custom registration is not loaded.
Environment Variable GCC_S32K_TOOL was not explicitly set. The generated code will be compiled using the default GCC compiler C:\User\APPdata\Matlab\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\code\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi
### Starting build procedure for model: adc_software_trigger_s32k14x
 Code Generation 
Elapsed: 25 sec
### Generating code into build folder: C:\User\fs3551\erste Schritte EVB\Beispiel 1b\adc_software_trigger_s32k14x_mbd_rtw
### Invoking Target Language Compiler on adc_software_trigger_s32k14x.rtw
### Using System Target File: C:\User\APPdata\Matlab\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\code\mbdtbx_s32k14x\mbdtbx_s32k14x\mbd_s32k14.tlc
### Using Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx Series 2018.R1 (R2016b-R2018a) 23-Jul-2018
### Loading TLC function libraries
### Generating TLC interface API for custom data
### Initial pass through model to cache user defined code
### Caching model source code
### Writing source file adc_software_trigger_s32k14x.c
### Writing header file adc_software_trigger_s32k14x_private.h
### Writing header file adc_software_trigger_s32k14x.h
### Writing header file adc_software_trigger_s32k14x_types.h
### Writing header file freemaster_cfg.h
### Writing header file freemaster_interface_init.h
### Writing source file freemaster_interface_init.c
### Writing header file rtwtypes.h
### Writing source file mbd_main.c
### TLC code generation complete.
### Creating project marker file: rtw_proj.tmw
### Processing Template Makefile: C:\User\APPdata\Matlab\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\code\mbdtbx_s32k14x\mbdtbx_s32k14x\mbd_s32k14.tmf
### Creating adc_software_trigger_s32k14x.mk from C:\User\APPdata\Matlab\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\code\mbdtbx_s32k14x\mbdtbx_s32k14x\mbd_s32k14.tmf
### Building adc_software_trigger_s32k14x: .\adc_software_trigger_s32k14x.bat

C:\User\fs3551\erste Schritte EVB\Beispiel 1b\adc_software_trigger_s32k14x_mbd_rtw>set MATLAB=C:\app\Matlab\MatlabR2016b 

C:\User\fs3551\erste Schritte EVB\Beispiel 1b\adc_software_trigger_s32k14x_mbd_rtw>"C:\app\Matlab\MatlabR2016b\bin\win64\gmake" -f adc_software_trigger_s32k14x.mk COPY_MDLREF_INCLUDES=0 GENERATE_ERT_S_FUNCTION=0 INCLUDE_MDL_TERMINATE_FCN=1 COMBINE_OUTPUT_UPDATE_FCNS=1 MULTI_INSTANCE_CODE=0 INTEGER_CODE=0 ISPROTECTINGMODEL=NOTPROTECTING 
Cleaning...
RELATIVE_PATH_TO_ANCHOR is ..
==== Removing object files from build directory ====
Copying necessary files to build directory...
Compiler details : "C:\User\APPdata\Matlab\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\code\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O1 -g -gstrict-dwarf -DARM_MATH_CM4 -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -D__FPU_USED=1 -D__NVIC_PRIO_BITS=FEATURE_NVIC_PRIO_BITS -o SetupFiles -DCPU_S32K144HFT0VLLT -I. -I.. -I.. -I"C:\app\Matlab\MatlabR2016b\simulink\include" -I"C:\app\Matlab\MatlabR2016b\extern\include" -I"C:\app\Matlab\MatlabR2016b\rtw\c\src" -I"C:\app\Matlab\MatlabR2016b\rtw\c\libsrc" -I"C:\app\Matlab\MatlabR2016b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\common" -I"C:\app\Matlab\MatlabR2016b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\tcpip" -I"C:\app\Matlab\MatlabR2016b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\serial" -I"C:\app\Matlab\MatlabR2016b\rtw\c\src\ext_mode\custom" -IC:\app\Matlab\MA78EB~1\simulink\include\sf_runtime -IC:\User\fs3551\ERSTES~1\BEISPI~2\adc_software_trigger_s32k14x_mbd_rtw -IC:\User\fs3551\ERSTES~1\BEISPI~2 -IC:\User\APPdata\Matlab\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\code\S32_Examples\common\adc  -I"C:\User\APPdata\Matlab\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\code\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/arm-none-eabi/include"    -I"./common" -I"./inc" -I"./src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"./src/sim/S32K144" -I"./src/power/S32K1xx" -I"./S32K144/include" -I"../common" -I"../inc" -I"../src/clock/S32K1xx" -I"../src/sim/S32K144" -I"../src/power/S32K1xx" -I"../S32K144/include"
Assembler details : "C:\User\APPdata\Matlab\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\code\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -g -x assembler-with-cpp -o SetupFiles
Product: adc_software_trigger_s32k14x.mot
Build product type: executable
Building file startup_S32K144.o...
"C:\User\APPdata\Matlab\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\code\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -c -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -g -x assembler-with-cpp -o startup_S32K144.o startup_S32K144.s
gmake: *** [startup_S32K144.o] Error 1
### Build procedure for model: 'adc_software_trigger_s32k14x' aborted due to an error.
Error(s) encountered while building "adc_software_trigger_s32k14x"
Any help on the issue would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
1 Reply

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello praktikant2fs3551.scw@zf.com,

It seems to me it does not find libwinpthread-1.dll. Can you please install the hotfixes available here? This should fix such issues (you can also check on that page the description for HotFix_3 - just informative, as all files for this are already present in the cumulative patch).

As for the other messages:

Environment Variable GCC_S32K_TOOL was not explicitly set. The generated code will be compiled using the default GCC compiler C:\User\APPdata\Matlab\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\code\tools\gcc-6.3-arm32-eabi

This one states that you do not have set GCC_S32K_TOOL (variable that points to the compiler version you'd like to use), so it defaulted to the compiler shipped within our toolbox (gcc 6.3). This is the compiler used in all our testing, so you don't need to worry about setting that environment variable (only if you have a reason to use another compiler version).

An error occurred while registering an object in RTW.TargetRegistry: "Connectivity configuration "s32k14_pil PIL" has already been registered. Check that there are not multiple sl_customization.m files on the MATLAB path that specify the same connectivity configuration name.". This custom registration is not loaded.

I'm not sure about these lines - it might be triggered by other versions of our toolboxes. I'd recommend you run the following commands to get a clean path for our toolbox:

restoredefaultpath;

mbd_s32k_path;

Note: if you run these 2 commands, you'll loose paths to other add-on you might have. You might consider first saving the current path by using this command:

savepath mysavedpath

Please let us know if you have other issues after applying the cumulative patch.

Hope this helps,

Razvan.

0 Kudos