Does anybody has an example Simulink models for BLDC sensorless motor?All of the example models in nxp forum are sensored BLDC.Does anybody has an example Simulink models for BLDC sensorless motor?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody has an example Simulink models for BLDC sensorless motor?All of the example models in nxp forum are sensored BLDC.Does anybody has an example Simulink models for BLDC sensorless motor?

thomsonzhou
Contributor III

All of the example models in nxp forum are sensored BLDC. My project choose MC9S12ZVML as MCU, And I found all of the lectures example models are based on sensored BLDC motor. 

Does any body can give some suggestions or resources. 

Many thanks.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

thomsonzhou
Contributor III

I did it on my own. 

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Thomson, 

Can you tell us how you made it ?

It would be interesting to know how you tacked the problem.

Thank you!

Daniel

0 Kudos

thomsonzhou
Contributor III

Hi Daniel,

I just switch HALL sensor input pins from pins 51 52 53 to HS0 HS1 and HS2. When BLDC motor rotating, the bldc motor U V and W will generate Back EMF Signals to HS0, HS1 and HS3. What you need to do is just modify the original simulink models hall part, which now makes the corresponding zero cross point signal, which will be received by internal AD channels 0 2 and 4. Then the back EMF signal will be converted to corresponding commutation array. And then the commutation array will generate corresponding PWM signals, which will drive the bldc motor works normally. 

BTW, it is a little bit difficult to use NXP MCToolkit to convert back EMF signals to HS0, HS1 and HS2, which are generated by U, V and W circuit. If you have better suggestion on this conversion, please let me know. It is good idea to build every controlling algorithms with simulink models. 

Regards,

Thomson

0 Kudos