cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting current shunt to FRDM33772BSPIEVBUG

rparveez
Contributor II

Hi @mariuslucianand,

I tried connecting current shunt(750A-50mV) to M33772B board at pin 31(P) and pin 32(N) but was unable t read current values. I am using MBDT and have configured shunt value in Config block. 

Could you please help with the connection or let me know if I have done something wrong?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Harmon_9
Contributor I

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution

please send some solution regarding to it , keep sharing myaccountaccess

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @rparveez ,

According to the schematics, you have to connect the load between 31(P) and 31(N) and you have to connect the load between pin 32 and pin 2  to have the current that flows through the circuit over that resistor. Do you measure the right value using the multimeter?

If so, I would try getting the raw register that the MC33772B using the read register block, exactly the register that stores that measured value of the shut register. You can find an example here:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/NXP-Model-Based-Design-Tools/How-to-use-your-own-C-code-in-our-Toolbox-...

Hope this helps,

Marius 

0 Kudos

rparveez
Contributor II

Hi @mariuslucianand,

Thank you for your reply.

Did you mean shunt between 31(P) and 32(N)? And between Battery +ve (X1-2) and Battery -ve(X1-32(N)) ?

I was still to read the current value.

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @rparveez ,

Yes, according to the schematic Philippe added to this https://community.nxp.com/t5/NXP-Model-Based-Design-Tools/How-to-use-your-own-C-code-in-our-Toolbox-... your assumption is correct.

mariuslucianand_0-1602157881479.png

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos