Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLOCK THAT PREVENT OPERATING

Jump to solution
ykarata1
Contributor IV

Dear All,

I have a subsystem in my model. When I disable (by Cont+Shift+X)  it my model works great and I can get all CAN messages. But when I enable I can not get any CAN messages despite of that model has nothing related with CAN in itself.

To be able to debug the problem I deleted all inner subsytems and only terminators remain. But still it does not operate. What may be the problem?

Thanks.

pastedImage_2.png

Figure 1. Model

pastedImage_3.png

Figure 2. Inner part of model (most of them is deleted)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ykarata1@ford.com.tr‌,

I see that you are using that enable block, which as far as I understand you expect to enable the execution for that subsystem if the signal  is set. It should behaves similar to the if statement, right? I don't know how this block behaves under C code generation, so this requires a look in the generated code.

In this case can you try replacing the "enable" logic with an if statement one? Basically to call the subsystem when the input signal is set?

Hope this helps,

Marius

View solution in original post

3 Replies
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ykarata1@ford.com.tr‌,

I see that you are using that enable block, which as far as I understand you expect to enable the execution for that subsystem if the signal  is set. It should behaves similar to the if statement, right? I don't know how this block behaves under C code generation, so this requires a look in the generated code.

In this case can you try replacing the "enable" logic with an if statement one? Basically to call the subsystem when the input signal is set?

Hope this helps,

Marius

ykarata1
Contributor IV

Hello @mariuslucianand ,

That has worked. Thansk for that simple advice. I was thinking that that is not the cause since we use many enable function in other subsystems.

Thansk again.

ykarata1
Contributor IV

Dear All,

Also I am trying to add state diagram to my system. When I add it also stops working. Do you sene anything wrong on images below?

Thanks.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos