Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

software configuration : APU_TOOLS and S32V234_SDK_ROOT

Jump to solution
willcampo
Contributor III

Hello,
I am new to using the SBC-S32V234 Board and I would like to be able to do the configuration with Matlab.
I have installed all the necessary tools so far. But I do not know how to perform the configuration of

APU_TOOLS = C: /NXP/APU_Compiler_v1.0

S32V234_SDK_ROOT = C: / NXP / VisionSDK_S32V2xx_RTM_1_1_1 / s32v234_sdk.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi willcampo@hotmail.com,

You have to set APU_TOOLS and S32V234_SDK_ROOT as environment variables.

1. If you use Windows 10, open Start menu and type "Edit the system environment variables"

step1.png

2. In the newly open "System Properties" window click on "Environment Variables" button.

step2.png

3. Another window will open, named "Environment Variables". In this window you can add a new environment variable by pressing "New" button.

step3.png

You can find the instructions for other versions of Windows operating system on https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000549.htm .

View solution in original post

2 Replies
paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi willcampo@hotmail.com,

You have to set APU_TOOLS and S32V234_SDK_ROOT as environment variables.

1. If you use Windows 10, open Start menu and type "Edit the system environment variables"

step1.png

2. In the newly open "System Properties" window click on "Environment Variables" button.

step2.png

3. Another window will open, named "Environment Variables". In this window you can add a new environment variable by pressing "New" button.

step3.png

You can find the instructions for other versions of Windows operating system on https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000549.htm .

willcampo
Contributor III

Thank you very much for the reply.
It was very helpful.

0 Kudos