s32v234 not recognized as an internal or external command

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s32v234 not recognized as an internal or external command

willcampo
Contributor III

Hello everyone, I have already been able to configure the Matlab environment with the NXP.

But at the time I try to load the program "face_detection_camera_main" to the Board, I get the following error.

"C: \\ Users \\ waclab \\ AppData \\ Roaming \\ MathWorks \\ MATLAB" is not recognized as an internal or external command, program or batch file executable.

I have already tried adding the Path (as shown in the image) but in spite of that it does not work.

If you could help me, it would be very useful.

Path Error.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
47 Replies

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi willcampo@hotmail.com‌,

This is a something new.

Could you give me the BUILD.bat file from C:\Users\waclab\Documents\MATLAB\examples\apps\face_detection\codegen\exe\face_detection_camera_main\ ?

Also I want to see the contents of:

C:\\NXP\VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_2_0_HF1\compilers\gcc-6.3.1-linaro-Earmv7-eabi\i686-mingw32\bin

C:\NXP\VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_2_0_HF1\compilers\gcc-6.3.1-linaro-Earmv8-eabi\i686-mingw32\bin

C:\\NXP\VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_2_0_HF1\compilers\gcc-6.3.1-linaro-Xarmv8-linux\i686-mingw32\bin

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

C:\Users\waclab\Documents\MATLAB\examples\apps\face_detection\codegen\exe\face_detection_camera_main\

4_Bin a.png

5_Bin b.png

6_Bin c.png

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

3_Build dat.png

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The compilers files look fine.

I want you to post a message with BUILD.mk file attached to that meesage. Or paste the content of the file.

Use the advance editor when you write the message to attach a file to the message.

add_comment.jpg

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

I send the two files

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I think you still have the previous version of NXP Vision Toolbox installed.

Could you run ver in Matlab command line?

It should show:

NXP Vision Toolbox for S32V234                        Version 2.0.0       (R2018a/b)

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

Its the result: 

NXP Vision Toolbox for S32V234                        Version 1.0.0       (R2018a)

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You have the old version of toolbox installed. Please uninstall it from Matlab and install the latest one, NXP_Vision_Toolbox_S32V234_2018.R1.RFP_20181119.mltbx,  from https://community.nxp.com/external-link.jspa?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nxp.com%2Fwebapp%2Fswlicensing%2Fs... 

The ver should show only one NXP_Vision_Toolbox_S32V234_2018.R1.RFP_20181119.mltbx, with version 2.0.0.

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

Now I have installed NXP_Vision_Toolbox_S32V234_2018.R1.RFP_20181119

When compiling the code, this error appears.

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Your Add-ons Installation Folder path contains spaces. Please follow the instructions from this link

https://community.nxp.com/thread/488801?commentID=1087772&et=watches.email.thread#comment-1086034 to update the path to one that doesn't contain spaces..

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

I have changed the name of the folder, as shown in the figure, but the error remains.

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Re-install the toolbox. You have the toolbox previously installed in the path with spaces. After you changes the installation path for add-ons, you need to reinstall the toolbox.

You are very close to build the examples.

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

I have uninstalled all the programs (even Matlab) and reinstalled ..
when compiling the code, I get the error of the image,

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Can you post the last lines that start with 'make' string?

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

make[3]: Leaving directory '/c/Users/waclab/AppData/Roaming/MathWorks/Add-Ons/Toolboxes/NXP_Vision_Toolbox_for_S32V234/codegen/exe/face_detection_camera_main/codegen/exe/face_detection_camera_main/build-v234ce-gnu-linux-o'
make[2]: *** [/c/NXP/VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_2_0_HF1/s32v234_sdk/build/nbuild/platforms/coordinator.mk:57: all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/c/Users/waclab/AppData/Roaming/MathWorks/Add-Ons/Toolboxes/NXP_Vision_Toolbox_for_S32V234/codegen/exe/face_detection_camera_main/codegen/exe/face_detection_camera_main/build-v234ce-gnu-linux-o'
make[1]: *** [/c/NXP/VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_2_0_HF1/s32v234_sdk/build/nbuild/sub.mk:74: allsub] Terminated
make[1]: Leaving directory '/c/Users/waclab/AppData/Roaming/MathWorks/Add-Ons/Toolboxes/NXP_Vision_Toolbox_for_S32V234/codegen/exe/face_detection_camera_main/codegen/exe/face_detection_camera_main/build-v234ce-gnu-linux-o'
make: *** [/c/NXP/VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_2_0_HF1/s32v234_sdk/build/nbuild/platforms/coordinator.mk:57: allsub] Error 2
Warning: Cannot deploy on target. Compilation failed..
> In nxpvt_codegen

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

This is all that appears, when compiling the program.

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Can you zip the C:/Users/waclab/AppData/Roaming/MathWorks/Add-Ons/Toolboxes/NXP_Vision_Toolbox_for_S32V234/codegen/ folder and post the zip archive?

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

yes, its

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

Hello paulvlasedumitru-daniel.popa
I wanted to ask if you have found any problem.
It would be very helpful, in order to be able to use the Tool with the Board

Thans for reply

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

Maybe you could share version 1.1.0. So I could install this and try again

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I think i know what the problem is. 

There are 2 libstdc++-6.dll files on you PC:

• the default one is loaded from C:\Windows\SysWOW64\libstdc++-6.dll
  • the correct one should be loaded from VisionSDK folder

When you install MATLAB this is going to place the libstdc++-6.dll in the “C:\Windows\SysWOW64\” folder and is going to use it as default but this will fail to build the files from the VisionSDK.

pastedImage_1.png

For the moment, please go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ and rename the libstdc++-6.dll into something else, or delete it.

After that, the build process of all VisionSDK dependencies should be ok.

Please let me know if its working.

Best regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos