s32v234 not recognized as an internal or external command

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s32v234 not recognized as an internal or external command

willcampo
Contributor III

Hello everyone, I have already been able to configure the Matlab environment with the NXP.

But at the time I try to load the program "face_detection_camera_main" to the Board, I get the following error.

"C: \\ Users \\ waclab \\ AppData \\ Roaming \\ MathWorks \\ MATLAB" is not recognized as an internal or external command, program or batch file executable.

I have already tried adding the Path (as shown in the image) but in spite of that it does not work.

If you could help me, it would be very useful.

Path Error.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
47 Replies

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi willcampo@hotmail.com‌,

Can you paste here the MATLAB console output (all of it) please.

I think we have an issue with some white spaces in the path. In general NXP Vision SDK needs to installed in a path without spaces.

Best regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

Path Error 1.png

Path Error 2.png

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Can you show us the output of the following commands run in Matlab command line?

getenv('APU_TOOLS')

getenv('S32V234_SDK_ROOT')

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

Output.png

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The nbuild system from VSDK expects forward slashes / in the paths from these two environment variables. We'll fix this in the next release.

Can you replace \ with / in APU_TOOLS and S32V234_SDK_ROOT and try again?

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

I have made the configuration, but the error persists.

Error Again.png

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Can you show me the content of C:\NXP\APU_Compiler_v1.0\bin folder in explorer, as a screenshot?

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

The only thing that is in this folder is this file

NXP Conte.png

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Willian, 

I see 2 main issues with your setup.

First of them: the Vision Toolbox currently available for download supports only VisionSDK 1.1.0

You have installed the VisionSDK 1.2.0 which can't be used in conjuction with the MATLAB toolbox since they are not compatible. There were changes in 1.2.0 which are no longer compatible with 1.1.0 version.

The good news is that on November 19, we are going to release the new version of the Toolbox that will be in sync with 1.2.0 VSDK + HF1 + HF2. Can you wait until next week.

Secondly, the APEX compiler is not installed correctly. You should have more files in that folder.

pastedImage_1.png

Best regards,
Daniel

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

Hello again,

I searched for the version VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_1_1, but I could not find it, I only found the version VisionSDK_S32V2xx_RTM_1_0_1_8d46d3.

But when it comes to the installation, I can not install the NP APU_Compiler_v1.0

Error Install.png

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Willian, 

I'm sorry for these inconveniences. Unfortunately we (Vision Toolbox Team) do not control the distribution of VSDK nor APU Compiler. We are just a consumer of their deliveries. 

The link for VSDK 1.1.1 is this one: https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?element=10088717

Please log in into your NXP account then then paste this address into the browser address bar.

If you are not entitled to see the page, an automatic dialogue report windows will appear that will redirect your query to the technical support. Just comment there that you wish to get access to the VSDK1.1.1 and paste the link below.

Someone from technical support will allocate into your account the VSDK1.1.1 product.

Hope this will help!

Daniel

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

I have uninstalled VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_2_0
and now I have installed VisionSDK_S32V2xx_RTM_1_0_1_8d46d3 and separately the compiler APU_Compiler_b530.

(I have made the changes mentioned above as well)

Now the contents of the folder C: \ NXP \ APU_Compiler_v1.0 \ bin is as follows.

APU Bin.png

The error still remains.

C: \\ Users \\ waclab \\ AppData \\ Roaming \\ MathWorks \\ MATLAB " is not recognized as an internal or external command,
program or batch file executable.

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Can you try the new version of toolbox with VSDK 1.2.0 HF1 and HF2 patch applied?

NXP Vision Toolbox for S32V234 2018.R1 - Product Release Announcement 

willcampo
Contributor III

Hello,
I downloaded and installed  VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_2_0_HF1
But what I get when trying to load the program is the following,

Error Nuevamente.png

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi willcampo@hotmail.com,

The build system from NXP VSDK doesn't support spaces in paths.

To make it work you need to change the path where the add-ons are installed from the Matlab Preferences window.

preferences_button.jpg

matlab_addon_path.jpg

Set a path that doesn't contain spaces.

willcampo
Contributor III

What should change in this case?

Error Path.png

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You could replace "MATLAB Add-Ons" folder with "MATLAB_Add-Ons" (notice the "_" instead of " " character)

It should look something like this: C:\Users\waclab\AppData\Roaming\MathWorks\MATLAB_Add-Ons

willcampo
Contributor III

Thank you. Finally, that error no longer appears.
But at the end of compiling the whole program, this message appears, and I can not capture any image with the camera.

1_Nuevo Error.png

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I think we are back to the previous problem with the APU compiler folder instalation empty.

Could you run getenv('APU_TOOLS') in matlab command line?

And check the content of C:\NXP\APU_Compiler_v1.0\bin folder?

0 Kudos

willcampo
Contributor III

2_Error APU.png

0 Kudos