cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM13058 LPCXpresso board Ver 2 Rev D: LPC11U68

ilaible
Contributor I

Hello Community

I am new here and I unfortunally have not many experience to use this Demo Board
and I did not find any information about the OM13058 LPCXpresso board Ver 2 Rev D: LPC11U68

1)  Could I find the schematic diagram of this Version , --> just finding the older Revisions like B1, C, or A

2)  How to setup a project,to use the LPCXpresso board with the known Arduino Pins and Ports

specially the Analog Ports 0-5 and PWM Ports and TX/RX

is there a easy setup configuration tool available to map the Pins to the correct port function table?
    AI, PWM, DI, DO, with/without Pullups
    RxTx and I2C function

3) how to get the Analog values of A0-A5 out of the LPCXpresso board with the same USB connection

using DEBUGOUT or Println or ???

4) is there any example code available to get with the Values from the board to the
   MCUXpresso IDE or LPXpresso IDE and which version LPX orMCUX should be used with the LPC11U68 ...

5) are there any good videos or documantation or code available for this questions?

Thanks in advance

best regards

Ingo

0 Kudos
1 Reply

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Lngo,

1)  Could I find the schematic diagram of this Version , --> just finding the older Revisions like B1, C, or A

>>>>>>I have checked the link, there is not Rev D schematics of OM13058 board

LPCXpresso Board for LPC11U68 | NXP 

2)  How to setup a project,to use the LPCXpresso board with the known Arduino Pins and Ports

specially the Analog Ports 0-5 and PWM Ports and TX/RX

is there a easy setup configuration tool available to map the Pins to the correct port function table?
    AI, PWM, DI, DO, with/without Pullups
    RxTx and I2C function

3) how to get the Analog values of A0-A5 out of the LPCXpresso board with the same USB connection

using DEBUGOUT or Println or ???

4) is there any example code available to get with the Values from the board to the
   MCUXpresso IDE or LPXpresso IDE and which version LPX orMCUX should be used with the LPC11U68 ...

5) are there any good videos or documantation or code available for this questions?

>>>>You can download code from the LPCOpen link:

LPCOpen Software for LPC11XX | NXP 

It has adc, PWM, GPIO ... examples, I think it is helpful.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos