Thermostat

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Thermostat

Thermostat

Overview

NXP Home Appliances is dedicated to provide intelligent, reliable and appealing solutions to make everyday life a bit easier.
Bringing solutions that listen, learn and adapt into the places we call home for more comfort, safety and convenience.

Our robust product portfolio provides MCU, sensor, wireless connectivity, interface solutions, and anti-tamper products for your temperature metering and control applications.

This solution is based on the i.MX RT1060 series. This new series introduces additional features ideal for real-time applications.

Block Diagram

Block-Diagram-Thermostat-PNG.png

Products

Category MCU
Product URL i.MX RT1060 Crossover MCU with Arm® Cortex®-M7 core 
Product Description The i.MX RT1060 is the latest addition to the industry's first crossover MCU series and expands the i.MX RT series to three scalable families.

Category Wireless
Product URL 1 NTAG I2C plus: NFC Forum Type 2 Tag with I2C interface 
Product Description 1 The NTAG I2C plus combines a passive NFC interface with a contact I2C interface.
Product URL 2 88W8977: 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band 1x1 Wi-Fi® 4 (802.11n) + Bluetooth® 5 Solution 
Product Description 2 The 88W8977 System-on-Chip (SoC) is a highly integrated single-chip solution that incorporates both Wi-Fi (2.4/5 GHz) and Bluetooth technology.

Category Secure Element
Product URL  EdgeLock™ SE050: Plug & Trust Secure Element Family – Enhanced IoT security with maximum flexibility 
Product Description The EdgeLock SE050 product family of Plug & Trust devices offers enhanced Common Criteria EAL 6+ based security, for unprecedented protection against the latest attack scenarios.

Category Peripherals
Product URL 1 PCF85063A: Tiny Real-Time Clock/calendar with alarm function and I2C-bus 
Product Description 1 The PCF85063ATL is a CMOS Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power consumption.
Product URL 2 PCT2075: I2C-Bus Fm+, 1 Degree C Accuracy, Digital Temperature Sensor And Thermal Watchdog 
Product Description 2 The PCT2075 is a temperature-to-digital converter featuring ±1 °C accuracy over ‑25 °C to +100 °C range.
Product URL 3 NX3P1108UK: Logic controlled high-side power switch 
Product Description 3 The NX3P1108 is a high-side load switch which features a low ON resistance P-channel MOSFET that supports more than 1.5 A of continuous current.
标签 (2)
无评分
版本历史
最后更新:
‎12-03-2020 02:25 PM
更新人: