Smart Speaker

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Smart Speaker

Smart Speaker

Overview

NXP smart amplifier is a high efficiency boosted Class-D audio amplifier with a sophisticated SpeakerBoost acoustic enhancement and Protection algorithm in on-Chip DSP with temperature and excursion protection. The internal adaptive DC-to-DC converter raises the power supply voltage, providing ample headroom for major improvements in sound quality.

NXP portfolio counts with multicore solutions for multimedia and display applications with high-performance and low-power capabilities that are scalable, safe, and secure.

This solution is based on an i.MX 8M Family MCU. This application processor provides industry-leading audio, voice and video processing.

Block Diagram

Block-Diagram-Smart-Speaker-PNG.png

Products

Category MPU
Product URL i.MX 8M Family - Arm® Cortex®-A53, Cortex-M4, Audio, Voice, Video 
Product Description The i.MX 8M family of applications processors based on Arm® Cortex®-A53 and Cortex-M4 cores provide industry-leading audio, voice and video processing for applications.

Category Wireless
Product URL 1 QN9090/30(T): Bluetooth Low Energy MCU with Arm®Cortex®-M4 CPU, Energy efficiency, analog and digita... 
Product Description 1 The QN9090 and QN9030 are the latest microcontrollers in the QN series of Bluetooth low energy devices that achieve ultra-low-power consumption and integrate an Arm®Cortex®-M4 CPU with a comprehensive mix of analog and digital peripherals.
Product URL 2 88W8987: 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band 1x1 Wi-Fi® 5 (802.11ac) + Bluetooth® 5 Solution 
Product Description 2 The 88W8987 is a highly integrated Wi-Fi (2.4/5 GHz) and Bluetooth single-chip solution specifically designed to support the speed, reliability and quality requirements of Very High Throughput (VHT) products.
Product URL 3 NTAG I2C plus: NFC Forum Type 2 Tag with I2C interface 
Product Description 3 The NTAG I2C plus combines a passive NFC interface with a contact I2C interface.

Category Power Management
Product URL 1 TEA1833LTS: GreenChip SMPS Control IC 
Product Description 1 The TEA1833LTS is a low-cost Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) controller IC intended for flyback topologies.
Product URL 2 PCA9450: Power Manage IC (PMIC) for i.MX 8M Mini/Nano/Plus 
Product Description 2 The PCA9450 is a single chip Power Management IC (PMIC) specifically designed to support i.MX 8M family processor in both 1 cell Li-Ion and Li-polymer battery portable application and 5 V adapter nonportable applications.

Category RF Amplifier
Product URL BGS8324: WLAN LNA + switch 
Product Description The BGS8324 is, also known as the WLAN3001H, a fully integrated Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA) and SP3T switch for Bluetooth path and transmit path.

Category Peripherals
Product URL 1 PCT2075: I2C-Bus Fm+, 1 Degree C Accuracy, Digital Temperature Sensor And Thermal Watchdog 
Product Description 1 The PCT2075 is a temperature-to-digital converter featuring ±1 °C accuracy over ‑25 °C to +100 °C range.
Product URL 2 PCA9955BTW: 16-channel Fm+ I²C-bus 57 mA/20 V constant current LED driver 
Product Description 2 The PCA9955B is an I2C-bus controlled 16-channel constant current LED driver optimized for dimming and blinking 57 mA Red/Green/Blue/Amber (RGBA) LEDs in amusement products.
ラベル(3)
評価なし
バージョン履歴
最終更新日:
‎12-10-2020 09:42 AM
更新者: