PLC Control Board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLC Control Board

PLC Control Board

Overview

Industrial control is a key element in any factory automation process. It may vary from a simple panel-mounted controller to large interconnected and interactive distributed control systems.
PLCs are integral to industrial control; their primary function is to control individual machines or stations in real time making low deterministic latency a key factor.

The functionality of the PLC include sequential relay control, motion control, process control, distributed control systems, and networking.
Multiple interfaces and purpose PLC control card for the system interfaces between host system and daughter modules.

Features

• They can be designed for many arrangements of digital and analog I/O, extended temperature ranges, immunity to electrical noise, and resistance to vibration and impact.
  • Capable for memory extension for various system requirement

Use Cases

A programmable logic controller (PLC) is an industrial digital computer which has been ruggedized and adapted for the control of manufacturing processes, such as assembly lines, or robotic devices, or any activity that requires high reliability, ease of programming and process fault diagnosis.

Block Diagram

Block-Diagram-PLC-Control-Board-PNG.png

Products

Category MCU
Product URL 1 i.MX RT1060 Crossover MCU with Arm® Cortex®-M7 core 
Product Description 1 The i.MX RT1060 is the latest addition to the industry's first crossover MCU series and expands the i.MX RT series to three scalable families.
Product URL 2 S32K144EVB: S32K144 Evaluation Board 
Product Description 2

The S32K144EVB is a low-cost evaluation and development board for general purpose automotive applications.

Category Transceiver
Product URL TJA1042: High-speed CAN transceiver with standby mode 
Product Description The TJA1042 high-speed CAN transceiver provides an interface between a Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical two-wire CAN bus.
Labels (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2020 06:53 AM
Updated by: