Generic Smart Appliance

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Generic Smart Appliance

Generic Smart Appliance

Overview

NXP Home Appliances is dedicated to provide intelligent, reliable and appealing solutions to make everyday life a bit easier.
Bringing solutions that listen, learn and adapt into the places we call home for more comfort, safety and convenience.

Home appliances are part of our daily lives and have been evolving with us.
NXP´s i.MX families, offer reliable and robust motor control with HMI capabilities. Our wireless MCUs add HAN, WiFi and NFC and along our security devices ensure high-quality wireless connectivity. We have a wide range of precise sensors and complete solutions to simply add voice control to any home appliance.

Use Cases

• Refrigerators
  • Dishwasher
  • Washing machines
  • RF Cooking
  • Dryers
  • Voice-controlled appliances
  • Thermostat

Block Diagram

Major Home Appliance

Block-Diagram-Generic-Smart-Appliance-Major-Home-Appliance-PNG.png

Small & Medium Appliance

Block-Diagram-Generic-Smart-Appliance-Small-&-Medium-Appliance-PNG.png

Products

Category MCU/MPU
Product URL 1 i.MX 8M Mini - Arm® Cortex®-A53, Cortex-M4, Audio, Voice, Video 
Product Description 1 The i.MX 8M Mini is NXP’s first embedded multicore applications processor built using advanced 14LPC FinFET process technology, providing more speed and improved power efficiency.
Product URL 2 i.MX 8M Nano - Arm® Cortex®-A53, Cortex-M7 
Product Description 2 NXP's i.MX 8M Nano applications processor provides cost-effective integration and affordable performance for smart, connected, power-efficient devices requiring graphics, vision, voice control, intelligent sensing and general-purpose processing.
Product URL 3 i.MX RT1060 Crossover MCU with Arm® Cortex®-M7 core 
Product Description 3 The i.MX RT1060 is the latest addition to the industry's first crossover MCU series and expands the i.MX RT series to three scalable families.
Product URL 4 i.MX RT1050 Crossover MCU with Arm® Cortex®-M7 core 
Product Description 4 The i.MX RT1050 is the industry's first crossover MCU and combines the high-performance and high level of integration on an applications processors with the ease of use and real-time functionality of a microcontroller.

Category Wireless
Product URL 1 NTAG® 5 link: NFC Forum-compliant I2C bridge for IoT on demand 
Product Description 1 NXP’s NTAG 5 link lets designers of sensor-equipped systems add an NFC interface with a wired host interface that’s configurable as an I2C master/slave, a Pulse Width Modulator (PWM), or a General-Purpose I/O (GPIO).
Product URL 2 88W8977: 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band 1x1 Wi-Fi® 4 (802.11n) + Bluetooth® 5 Solution 
Product Description 2 The 88W8977 System-on-Chip (SoC) is a highly integrated single-chip solution that incorporates both Wi-Fi (2.4/5 GHz) and Bluetooth technology.
Product URL 3 88W8887: 1x1 Dual-band Wi-Fi®5 (802.11ac) and Bluetooth®4.2 Combo Solution 
Product Description 3 The 88W8887 is a highly integrated connectivity solution enabling 1x1 802.11 ac Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 5.0 in a single-chip.

Category Power Management
Product URL 1 TEA19363LT: GreenChip SMPS Primary Side Control IC with QR/DCM Operation and Active x-Capacitor Disc... 
Product Description 1 The TEA19363LT is a member of the GreenChip family of controller ICs for switched mode power supplies.
Product URL 2 PCA9450: Power Manage IC (PMIC) for i.MX 8M Mini/Nano/Plus 
Product Description 2 The PCA9450 is a single chip Power Management IC (PMIC) specifically designed to support i.MX 8M family processor in both 1 cell Li-Ion and Li-polymer battery portable application and 5 V adapter nonportable applications.

Category Peripherals
Product URL 1 PCAL6408A: Low-voltage translating, 8-bit I²C-bus/SMBus I/O expander 
Product Description 1

The PCAL6408A is an 8-bit general purpose I/O expander that provides remote I/O expansion for many microcontroller families via the I²C-bus interface.

Product URL 2 PCA9955BTW: 16-channel Fm+ I²C-bus 57 mA/20 V constant current LED driver 
Product Description 2 The PCA9955B is an I2C-bus controlled 16-channel constant current LED driver optimized for dimming and blinking 57 mA Red/Green/Blue/Amber (RGBA) LEDs in amusement products.
Product URL 3 PCT2075: I2C-Bus Fm+, 1 Degree C Accuracy, Digital Temperature Sensor And Thermal Watchdog 
Product Description 3 The PCT2075 is a temperature-to-digital converter featuring ±1 °C accuracy over ‑25 °C to +100 °C range.
ラベル(2)
評価なし
バージョン履歴
最終更新日:
‎12-03-2020 12:38 PM
更新者: