Based Virtual Cluster

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Based Virtual Cluster

Based Virtual Cluster

Overview

The growth in automotive emerging markets has increased the need for simple and lower cost instrument cluster solutions.
NXP® offers several cost-effective solutions based on its complete range of instrument cluster processors, from the 8-bit S08 family to industry-leading 16-bit S12 architecture, integrating required interface features that include the optimal set of on-chip features, package and memory options.
To further help your instrument cluster designs, NXP offers an extensive suite of hardware and software development tools.

i.MX8X have similar CPU performance with i.MX6 but 2 times GPU performance. NXP provide function safety ASIL-B cluster solution with hardware/software support. i.MX8X has embedded VPU which can support video stream decoding from IVI to cluster. And also full solution for AVB/TSN in car network.

Block Diagram

Block-Diagram-Based-Virtual-Cluster-PNG.png

Products

Category MCU/MPU
Product URL 1 i.MX 8X Family – Arm® Cortex®-A35, 3D Graphics, 4K Video, DSP, Error Correcting Code on DDR 
Product Description 1 Extending the scalable range of the i.MX 8 series, the i.MX 8X family is comprised of common subsystems and architecture from the higher-end i.MX 8 family, establishing a range of cost-performance scaling with pin-compatible options and a high level of software reuse.
Product URL 2 S32K144EVB: S32K144 Evaluation Board 
Product Description 2

The S32K144EVB is a low-cost evaluation and development board for general purpose automotive applications.

Category Power Management
Product URL  PF8100-PF8200: 12-channel Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) for High-Performance Processing... 
Product Description

The PF8100/PF8200 PMIC family is designed for high-performance processing applications such as infotainment, telematics, clusters, vehicle networking, ADAS, vision and sensor fusion.

Category Transceiver
Product URL 1 TJA1042: High-speed CAN transceiver with standby mode 
Product Description 1 The TJA1042 high-speed CAN transceiver provides an interface between a Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical two-wire CAN bus.
Product URL 2 TJA1101: 2nd generation Ethernet PHY Transceivers - IEEE 100BASE-T1 compliant 
Product Description 2

TJA1101 is a high-performance single port, IEEE 100BASE-T1 compliant Ethernet PHY Transceiver.

Category Peripherals
Product URL1 PCA9538: 8-bit I²C-bus and SMBus low power I/O port with interrupt and reset 
Product Description 1 The PCA9538 is a 16-pin CMOS device that provides 8 bits of General Purpose parallel Input/Output (GPIO) expansion with interrupt and reset for I2C-bus/SMBus applications and was developed to enhance the NXP Semiconductors family of II2CC-bus I/O expanders.
Product URL 2 PCA9955BTW: 16-channel Fm+ I²C-bus 57 mA/20 V constant current LED driver 
Product Description 2 The PCA9955B is an I2C-bus controlled 16-channel constant current LED driver optimized for dimming and blinking 57 mA Red/Green/Blue/Amber (RGBA) LEDs in amusement products.
Product URL 3 PCT2075: I2C-Bus Fm+, 1 Degree C Accuracy, Digital Temperature Sensor And Thermal Watchdog 
Product Description 3 The PCT2075 is a temperature-to-digital converter featuring ±1 °C accuracy over ‑25 °C to +100 °C range.
Product URL 4 PCA85073A: Automotive tiny Real-Time Clock/Calendar with alarm function and I2C-bus 
Product Description 4 The PCA85073A is a CMOS1 Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power consumption.
Labels (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2020 07:16 AM
Updated by: