nxp nfc cockpit with CLEV6630ARD?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nxp nfc cockpit with CLEV6630ARD?

Erik1000
Contributor I

I wondered if the CLEV6630ARD development board can be used with nfc cockpit? It has a USB port so it would make sense. However it does nothing. Not a single led blink or something. I also tried to use it with SPI and my Arduino but neither does it anything there.

It's either possible that I make something terribly wrong or the board is broken. It would also help me if you could tell me if the board does something when powered up since like I said - it does nothing. Absolutely nothing (the LEDs work however if powered by an external source).

Regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

CLEV663ARD add-on board provides NFC reader functionality and it is designed to be
used with with any boards compatible with Arduino header, including most LPCXpresso,
Kinetis and i.MX boards. So there is no the MCU in the board. So can't use cockpit all alone.

Please find the more information as the link.

URL:https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/user-guide/UM11309.pdf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------