ntag i2c NT3H1101/NT3H1201 transfer with android phone via eeprom

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntag i2c NT3H1101/NT3H1201 transfer with android phone via eeprom

dongocduy
Contributor I

I'm engineer at DGS company in VietNam. i have a project with your NTAG i2c (NT3H1101)

i want to communicate ntag i2c with android phone:

phone send command via sram of ntag, MCU read command in sram then write data into eeprom of ntag, after completed, phone read data from eeprom of ntag.

transfer command via sram i done.

after recive command, i config Session register:
     NC_REG : 29h

LAST_NDEF_BLOCK: 37h (NTAG I2C 1K)

then write full eeprom with my data.

but when android phone read full eeprom, FD_PIN in low, isnot brought up same datasheet.

what's my error, can help me

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello do ngoc duy:

Thank you for using the NFC community.

The FD pin has an open-drain configuration, so it requires an external pull-up resistor. Have you already placed such resistor?

See the next diagram of the datasheet for reference:

FD_PIN.png

Best Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

dongocduy
Contributor I

i did that. i config nc_reg is 3Ch when tranfer via sram, FD pin was brought down and up same datasheet

but when i want tranfer via eeprom, i config nc_reg is 29h, last_ndef_block is 37h (i have 1k ntag), when android pair with tag, FD_pin was brought down, then android read all eeprom ( byte[] eeprom_data = reader.readEEPROM(0x04, 0xe2) ) but FD_PIN isn't brought up, in datasheet : FD_PIN is brought up when read last_ndef_block

0 Kudos