cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imxrt-rc663 MiFare Classic card issue Error:0x0306

anand_panchal
Contributor I

Hello All,

I am using iMX.RT1052-evkb interfaced with NXP RC663 frontend development board.

I have a working desfire application up and running. 

I am trying to port MiFare classic card application in the same code base by adding #ifdef around desfire components so that I can enable it when required.

My code is compiling but I am facing issue in the runtime.

For example,

I am able to start the RF field and detect the Classic card. Sometimes authentication is successful and I am able to read data from the card. But sometimes for the same card, authentication fails with permanent loss of RF field from the next iteration.

After a successful classic card read, I am getting below log line printed multiple times.

Line: 780   Error - (0x 306) has occurred : 0xCCEE CC-Component ID, EE-Error code. Refer-ph_Status.h

As per my limited understanding, this is pointing to protocol failure in some 14443-3a component but I am not able to understand the exact source of the issue.

I have independently working copy of classic codebase, I compared it with current but nothing specific giving up.

Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anand Panchal

0 Kudos
1 Reply

nxf58474
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anand,

Hope you are doing well. As you might know, there are some of the documents and libraries which are under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), the DESFIRE information is under NDA and the information can't be shared in a public way. Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you.

Unfortunately the log you share isn't helpful to identify the issue you have. The problem could happen due to different circumstances.

There is an available version of the NFC Reader Library in Docstore that includes DESFire, you could use this version. You just need to have an active NDA to request it and then download it.

Also, you will need to contact one of our distributors available in the Distributor Network|NXP  to help you through the NDA process, or if you already have an NDA and a contact that help you getting it you will only need to register in Docstore and use that data.

Hope this helps. If you have any question please let me know.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos