ask for Blue board p2p project Andoird code

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ask for Blue board p2p project Andoird code

mable_one
Contributor I

Hello, I got the download link of Blue board p2p project from document AM11367 《How to build a NFC Application on Android》CLEV663B [3], but when I opened it, there was no project resource there. Can you send the Blue board p2p project Android code to me? Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dongmei,

For CRLRC663, we don't remmend you use it on android platform, if you want to use NFC on android, PN7150 or PN7120 can be selected, because android SDK support them.

If you insist on applying CLRC663 on android, you will have to do porting by yourself, here is a thought I provide to you:

(1) Hardware connections & drivers(Using SPI  )

If using SPI, CLR663 will drived as SPI device by spidev.c in linux dev path. In spidev.c, you will have to provide interfaces for upper level( such as , read, write, lseek, ioctrl function etc for operating CLRC663)

(2)Writing your own API based on C language.

You should write some API functions by interfaces in spidev.c to realize general operations for CLRC663.

(3) SDK for Java

In order to load APIs, you will have to convert APIs based on C to JAVA via android NDK. After this, you will have a set of JAVA SDK for CLRC663

(4) Writing android application by your own SDK.

Note, if you use UART interface, porting will be very simple, becuase you only need to operate UART to communicate with CLRC663.

Hope above advice can help you!

Have a nice day!

TIC Weidong Sun

0 Kudos