cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Writing to an NFC tag with MIKROE2540 in Linux

daisyh
Contributor I

Hello,

I recently purchased a MIKROE2540 USB eval board and have been satisfied with the example software in it's ability to read my NFC tags from a Linux program. However, I also need to write to NFC tags using Linux. I can't find a way to do this with the example code. Could you refer me to documentation for how I use the dongle in Linux to write records to an NFC tag? Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
3 Replies

KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @daisyh 

NFC USB Dongle is an NFC Reader-Writer based on NXP’s PN7150 high-performance full NFC controller, which is the terminal product of MIKROE and not from NXP.  So, it's hard to provide you with further technical support, please understand. The attached document should be helpful to you, please check it. 

BR

kelly

0 Kudos

daisyh
Contributor I

Hello. Thank you for your help. I did find the attached document helpful, this was the documentation and example code I used to read the tag. However, this download has no way to write to a tag. I understand this is a MIKROE product, should I contact them for support instead? Thank you for your help @KellyLi 

0 Kudos

KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @daisyh 

Yes, I think it should be.

BR

kelly

0 Kudos