cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to buy this large NTAG215?

info18
Contributor I

Hi guys,

So i've found an NTAG that has an pretty big design which improves the scan distance.. Now i was able to read the tag, and it seems to be an NXP NTAG215..

large NTAG215.jpg

My question is...

Where can i order the same NTAG in the same size?? I've been looking EVERYWHERE, but all i can find is the small round ntags or NTAG cards (not what im looking for)..

Please drop some links or point me in the right direction!

Much appreciated!

Johnny

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Johnny L.,

hope you are doing great, as you may know NXP does not sell the full tag solution by this I mean the IC+ antenna + wrapper or inlay , we provide the IC that is used in the tags, therefore we do not sell the form factor you mention, but we have a list of manufacturers that already have the solution you need in different form factors and for different applications, all of them using our technologies, so please check the following  link where you can find the manufacturers using NTAG Family.

RFID Ecosystem | NXP 

Have a great day !
BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

One can order the NTAG215 IC via our local distributor. And please find the information as the link. 

Distributor Network | NXP .

Have a nice day.

Best Regards

0 Kudos

info18
Contributor I

What is this type of model besides ntag215? I've searched on the markets but couldn't find it.. is it something special with these dimension or what?

I need exactly that size.. not those small round ones (they have smaller antena;s )

let me know. Thanks!

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

We only have the standard products for NTAG215. Please find the detail information as the link.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/NTAG213_215_216.pdf 

Best regards

0 Kudos