What kind of microcontroller can be powerd by NT3H1101/NT3H1201(Ntag I2C)?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of microcontroller can be powerd by NT3H1101/NT3H1201(Ntag I2C)?

gxu
Contributor II

Hello,

We want to do a project with NT3H1101/NT3H1201: NTAG I²C - Energy harvesting NFC Forum Type 2 Tag.

In the data sheet, it is said that the product can harvest the energy from NFC field and can power external devices like microcontroller. Here I have 2 questions, could please tell me if you know that?

1. What kind of microcontroller can be powerd by this NFC chip to work steadily. As I know, this microcontroller must be lowest-power chips but i don't know what should I use. That would be nice If you could suggest me several specific microcontrollers that can be powered by NT3H1101/NT3H1201. Thank you very much!
    2. If I use a smartphone with NFC module like Samsung Galaxy S5 to power the NFC chip(NT3H1101/NT3H1201), will the microcontroller connected with the NFC chip work steadily? Or I need to use a special NFC reader to do that? If I have to, what kind of NFC reader should I use? Thank you very much!

This is the diagram:

课题思路.jpg

Thanks again!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I got better answer form my colleague, let me update  answer !

• LPC11U24
  • LPC81xM
  • Kinetis i.Mx 7
  • Kinetis K22

Above MCU are all suitable for your request!  You can get corresponding documents from our official website.

Best Regards,

Weidong

0 Kudos