What is the principle for taginfo app to query the name of the chip manufacturer

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the principle for taginfo app to query the name of the chip manufacturer

ghhlovehyf
Contributor I

I downloaded the taginfo app and used it to identify the NFC tags of other manufacturers. Some can query the manufacturer's name, others can't. I want to ask, what is the principle of this app to query the name of chip manufacturers?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ghhlovehyf
Contributor I

thank you !

I tried the tagInfo App  to inquire about the manufacturer information of a tag. The manufacturer code of the tag is 71. I have checked the manufacturer code corresponding to the manufacturer code on the ISO official website, but taginfo prompts that it is an unknown manufacturer. why is that?

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

All NXP tag chips can be detected by the app. For the more information please refer to the link.

URL:https://www.mifare.net/zh/%E4%BA%A7%E5%93%81/tools/nfc-taginfo-app/.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ghhlovehyf
Contributor I

Does the APP have a built-in list of these manufacturer IDs? If there are new ones, you need to update the APP again to find the chip manufacturers correctly?

0 Kudos