TagXplorer does not work with NTAG I2C Plus

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TagXplorer does not work with NTAG I2C Plus

sjardot
Contributor I

I tried to use the TagXplorer (v1.2) Application on Windows 7 with a NXP Pegoda CLRD710 Reader and a NTAG I2C Plus (NT3H2111W0FTTJ). Unfortunately there seems to be a bug in the software, the NTAG I2C Plus tag is recognized as NTAG 203X. Due to the wrong recognition no connection to the tag is possible with this software.

Is this a known bug, I haven't found a discussion here about it? If yes, will it be fixed?

Error.PNG

The same NTAG I2C Plus chip is recognized correctly with the RFIDDiscover Software and also with the Android App TagInfo.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

amitmaid
Contributor I

i am still facing this issue on the tagxplorer v1.2

0 Kudos

sjardot
Contributor I

Hello, good that you get the same result. But as you can see in https://community.nxp.com/message/1147548 , the NXP Pegoda (CLRD710) seems also not to be the problem, as it works with other tags. I also use the same firmware 2.2.8. on the Pegoda reader. Can you please check with the development team, what's the root cause and how to fix it via update of the tool?

TagXplorer, NTAG 413 DNA.png

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback . I forwarded  the question to the related team and will take some time. I will provide it if any update.

Best regards

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes. I test it and get the same result with you. It should be  TagXplorer (v1.2) Application on Windows can't  match with a NXP Pegoda CLRD710 Reader. Thanks for your information. 

And we recommend one use the TagXplorer (v1.2) Application on Windows with a Identiv cloud 3700F reader and a NTAG I2C Plus (NT3H2111W0FTTJ).

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it help you. Have a nice day.

0 Kudos