cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TagXPlorer Mirroring Fails with NTAG 413

jakefromoz
Contributor I

Hi guys,

I am having problems mirroring NTAG 413 with the latest version of TagXplorer v1.0.0.4. I believe there could be a bug in this version?

I am using a uTrust 3700F and when I try to mirror count, SUN and UUID, the values never update from m=000000000x000000x00000...

When I write the NTAG with an Android device, the mirroring works fine.

Thanks.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jake,

I just replied your private ticket,  please check it on your side.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jakefromoz
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

Thanks for the reply.

Still no luck with mirroring NTAG 413 with TagXPlorer. I have emailed you the screen shots of all my steps.

Is there something I am missing? Is there a bug in the software?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

This might be due that NDEF File CHANGE access rights are set to different value, and I managed to get it work on my side, and will pass my steps to you later.

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

zapata1
Contributor I

Hello

I have the same problem, could you tell me how to fix it.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos