Save Settings in TagXplorer (with mirroring) for Batch Writing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save Settings in TagXplorer (with mirroring) for Batch Writing

jakefromoz
Contributor I

Hi, is there a way to save settings in TagXplorer so you can write the same data including mirroring settings to multiple tags? I.e. I want to write a URL + tag id + tag counter.

I know on the Android app there is a way to select an option 'Write multiple NFC tags one by one.' I want to do something similar with TagXplorer.

Or is there an better way to write data to many tags.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am sorry, but TagXplorer  doesn't support multiple tags operation, so you have to select tags one by one.

Sorry for the inconvenience that might cause.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jakefromoz
Contributor I

Hi Kan, is there other software that can handle multiple tags that you can recommend?

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer to Activating multiple Tags using NFC Reader Library for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos