Sample example to test MIFARE DESfire Light tag with CLRC663 plus NFC Frontend Development Kit

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample example to test MIFARE DESfire Light tag with CLRC663 plus NFC Frontend Development Kit

tanmay_chauk
Contributor I

Hello,

Do we have any sample example that demonstrate the functionality of MIFARE DESfire light card with CLRC663 plus NFC Frontend Development Kit. The example NfcrdlibEx4_MIFAREClassic_mcux available with the sdk does not detect the DESFire light card. 

#MIFARE_DESFire_Light

#CLRC663 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

motog
Contributor III

I have the same problem. I have PNEV7462 board, I want to read and write Mifare DESfire Light card, but the problem is I dont have any examples to refer to. If you could tell me where I could find sample examples for the same it would be grateful. Or does it also required NDA??

0 Kudos

tanmay_chauk
Contributor I

Hello,

Thanks you for the reply. We have signed the NDA and received the some examples.

Does this SW375617 contains example for DESfire Light ? If yes, I haven't received it. Need to request it again.

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The library should have the sample. Because I have no the access to download it.

You may refer to the SW672311 expect to SW375617.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

motog
Contributor III

@fangfang it would be really helpful if you could just reply to this thread and clear my doubts. I have even message you regarding the same but haven't got reply.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The library is in under NDA, so you need an NDA to gain access to that documentation. If you has  NDA. Please refer to the attachment how to find the document on Docstore.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos