cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reel Reel NFC encoder alternative for NTAG 424 DNA

manuel_mertl
Contributor III

Hi!

I am looking for a way to configure multiple NTAG 424 DNA NFC stickers instead of configuring each tag individually by hand using the NXP TagXplorer. I want to configure them in a batch process.

I found now this video online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7OBF_lcC18

and contacted the GoToTag company support yesterday.

But their GoToTags NFC Encoder software does not support NTAG 424 DNA at the moment and they also dont know when or even if they will support it.

My question is:

Is their a way to configure multiple NTAG 424 DNA NFC sticker in an automatic way with pre-defined configuration files or with a software that supports that?

Thank you

Best,
Manuel

0 Kudos
5 Replies

JRIB
Contributor I
Hi Manuel,
I am interested in a NTAG 424 DNA tag encoding solution similar to GOTOTAGS too. Did you find a solution? I would be interested to know about it.

Thank you
0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @manuel_mertl ,

It is possible to configure multiple NTAG 424 DNA tags, but you have to build a custom software, implement it as something like https://community.nxp.com/t5/NFC-Knowledge-Base/Activating-multiple-Tags-using-NFC-Reader-Library/ta... .  

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

manuel_mertl
Contributor III

@Kan_Li 

thanks for your reply, but i think it is not quite the answer that i am looking for.

i am okay with building something myself (no matter if hardware or software) to configure multiple NTAG 424 DNA stickers but what are the tools (cli, libs) etc. that i can use to actually configure my NTAG 424 DNA in an automatic way to replace the TagXplorer functions?

Hope you understand what i mean.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @manuel_mertl @softzer0 ,

There is a Taplinx SDK available, and you may build your own application based on that, please refer to https://www.mifare.net/en/products/tools/taplinx/ for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

softzer0
Contributor II

I’m also interested in this topic, is there some SDK that can be worked on to make it achievable?

0 Kudos