Read data from a sector of a Calypso public transport card (ISO14443B compatible)

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Read data from a sector of a Calypso public transport card (ISO14443B compatible)

909 次查看
lequanghuy
Contributor II

Hello,

We would like to read data from a sector of a Calypso public transport card (ISO14443B compatible). We use a PN5180 with NXP NFC Reader Library. Our client provides us a key and the sector's number but I don't find any specification and no example found on the NFC Library for this card's type. Anyone can help me ? Thank you so much.

You find some information of my card below (screenshots of NXP TagInfo app)

Screenshot_2020-07-22-14-23-42.pngScreenshot_2020-07-22-14-23-57.png

0 项奖励
1 回复

848 次查看
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Quang-Huy LE,

Hope you are doing great, as you may know the NXP portfolio for tags and smartcards is type A.  therefore our examples and products are directed to this type of products, this does not mean that our products does not support other types as long as the reader supports that protocol. 

for this type this is supported by PN5180,  you can see it in the advanced discovery loop example, it will detect a type B card and  activate it but  after activation all interaction must be implemented by  you, since this is not part of our portfolio we do not have all the APIs to interact with that tag but we demonstrate  that our reader can work with it by activating it.

Thanks a lot for your comprehension. 

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10954.pdf 

Have a nice day !

BR

Jonathan

0 项奖励