cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question, How to port NFC Library into FRDM_K64F

SLICE
Contributor IV

Dear team,

I am trying to port NFC reader library to K64F based on MobileKnowridge's webinar which was conducted on Oct..

But I cannot achieve it yet.

Do you have any documents which can tell more details than the materials which is delivered in MobileKnowridge site?

Thanks,

Miyamoto

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

dragos_mincu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi SLICE,

I have worked before on porting the library from i.mx6ul to i.mx7d, and, even though they are not MCU's, I think that what you have to do is very similar to what I have done. I have noticed that like in the case of a linux board, the library provides an abstraction layer for FreeRTOS and implementations for the generic functions that control the SPI interface and the other required pins (like RESET, IRQ) using the KinesisSDK. I have also noticed that there are board configuration files for K82F (one for PN5180, one for RC663).

So, like in my case, I believe that the only required change should be the creation of a new board configuration file using as a model one of the K82F files. You will have to set in it the correct spi interface and the correct pins used for the signals required by the NFC frontend (the SPI bus and the pins you used when you connected the NFC reader to your board, they may not be the ones already defined in the example configurations).

If you are trying to use a PN5180, maybe if you specify your problem I can help you more.

A document that may help you:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11908.pdf 

Best Regards,

Dragos

0 Kudos

SLICE
Contributor IV

Hellon dragosmincu

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I am trying to port the library into FRDM-K64F+CLEV663B.

I thought that it might be easy to achieve it if I can follow the material which is delivered from MobileKnowridge.

But I was wrong.

Anyway, I will read the document you showed to me.

Thanks,

Miyamoto

0 Kudos