cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peer to peer failed in AndroidN with PN547

___myir
Contributor II

Hi All,

Now we are upgrade the OS to AndroidN from Android4.4.4 in our mobile phone, but now we are stuck by the NFC p2p function.

Environment:

CPU: msm8916 32bit

NFC source code: NXPNFCProject · GitHub , TAG: NFC_NCIHALx_ARC0.7.0.4_N_OpnSrc. we ported this source to our AndroidN.

Issue description:

I can use the phone to read a tag, and it can also p2p fine between Android 7.0 device and Android 4.4 device.

But It can not p2p between the Android 7.0 devices.

Attachments:

android7-android4.4.txt:  the logcat output in android7 device that p2p ok with an android4.4 device

android7-android7.txt: the logcat output in android7 device that p2p failed with and android7 device

libnfc-brcm.conf and libnfc-nxp.conf: the configure files located in our target system.

Can anyone provide some helps, or debug suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Jakebo

Original Attachment has been moved to: attachments.zip

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ruei_chang
Contributor III

Hi there, 

Sorry, I'm late. I got this issue recently.  And I assumed this problem was happened by the code. From the beginning, I took the NFC_NCIHALx_AR3C.7.0.3_N_OpnSrc. But there is no tag that was mentioned the code supported the pn547  in Android7.

So I took NFC_NCIHALx_AR0F.4.3.0_M_OpnSrc instead of NFC_NCIHALx_AR3C.7.0.3_N_OpnSrc. Now the peer to peer function is working on my device.

So, I recommend you taking the NFC_NCIHALx_AR0F.4.3.0_M_OpnSrc to porting your pn547.  

Here is NXP NFC github: https://github.com/NXPNFCProject

0 Kudos