次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Passive UHF RFID Tag (SL3S4011) UCODE I²C

1,889件の閲覧回数
rk2
Contributor II

Hi,

I am in search of Passive RFID tag which operates at UHF band with internal / external temperature sense feature.

In datasheet of SL3S4011 it is mentioned as, 

For I2C operation, the UCODE I2C has to be supplied externally via the VDD pin. Do we need to connect external power to VDD pin or else the VDD pin can source external power through RF Energy harvesting.

Since my requirement is passive can you suggest any RFID UCODE chip that can source power to micro controller and has SPI / I2C interface.

Regards,

Rohith K

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)

1,732件の閲覧回数
rk2
Contributor II

Hi Ivan,

I have gone through your HF Tag but my concern is the range of coverage, We need to cover 5 meters of range from RFID Tag in mechanical enclosure. Do HF tag will support 5 meters of read range with Passive power harvesting.

My requirement is that my RFID tag IC need to source power for micro-controller so i can able to connect VDD pin to power source.

0 件の賞賛

1,732件の閲覧回数
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The HF device operates in the proximity range (up to 100mm) so that the reader is able to provide power for the energy harvesting and not only for the communication and Tag's own power as currently in UHF. We appreciate your comprehension of this.

BR,

Ivan.

0 件の賞賛

1,732件の閲覧回数
rk2
Contributor II

Dear Ivan,

Thanks for your response can you suggest any-other part which operates at UHF band and has Energy harvesting and SPI / I2C features.

I have checked with NXP product finder i cant able to find any chip that suits my requirement,

It will be helpful if you suggest alternate vendor or distributor.

Regards,

Rohith K 

0 件の賞賛

1,732件の閲覧回数
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please accept my apologies but the devices with energy harvesting features are for HF as I mentioned before. For UCODE I²C, please connect it to VDD of the embedded system to which it is communicating through I²C.

For the distributor network, please refer to the following link: Distributor Network | NXP 

Have a nice day!

BR,

Ivan.

0 件の賞賛

1,732件の閲覧回数
IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

For I²C communication it is required to power the device through VDD. Nevertheless, energy harvesting is not a feature available for this device (which is the one of the UCODE family capable of interacting with an embedded system through I²C). The energy harvesting feature rather exists in our HF devices such as e.g.: NTAG I²C or NTAG 5.

Thank you for your comprehension.

BR,

Ivan.

0 件の賞賛