cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass-through mode - terminator page 0xFC instead of 0xFF

arulchristopher
Contributor I

Hi,

In SRAM pass-through mode, it is mentioned that once the last page/block of the SRAM(page FFh) is read/written by respective interfaces, the control will be transferred to the other interface.

I have a program which writes the SRAM through I2C interface and an USB reader program which reads the SRAM through NFC interface. The USB reader results indicate that the pages are read successfully except the last three pages(the last three pages have different values other than the one written by I2C interface). This seems to behave in a way that reading the page 0xFC transfers the control to the I2C interface which is not supposed to happen.

But when i tried to read 0xFC as the last page (ie. Page 0xF0, 0xF1, 0xF2....0xFD, 0xFE, 0xFF, 0xFC), the SRAM is read completely without any problem.

Test was done using:

NXP NTAG I2C plus and Identiv CLOUD 3700F reader

Thanks,

Arul Christopher

0 Kudos
2 Replies

massv
Contributor I

How did you solve this problem? I'm having the exact same problem.

tnx

0 Kudos

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

That should not work that way, please make sure that you are reading the last page and not one of the blocks contained in the terminator page FFh to transfer the control to the other interface. Please take a look to chapters 11.3.1, 11.3.2 and 11.3.3 of the data-sheet:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/NT3H2111_2211.pdf 

Have a good day!

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos