cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNEV7462B doesnt respond to examples

pthoppay
Contributor I

Hello,

I followed the procedure as shown in this video for downloading an example into PNEV7462B developer kit using MCUXpresso IDE v10.1.1 [Build 606] [2018-01-02] but after resuming I couldnt see the polling LEDs toggling. Is there anything special I need to do for polling to start?

PN7462AU: Software examples getting started|NXP 

Below is the example IDE window where it gets stuck. Any help is appreciated.

IDE.png

Pra.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

pthoppay
Contributor I

HI Ivan,

1) I havent changed anything in the sofwtare code and just followed the procedure mentioned in this example:

PN7462AU: Software examples getting started|NXP 

2) Still I cant get successful polling. We have spent to get the development kit and so any help is appreciated.

3) Documentation for the development kit OM27462CDK doesnt give any information (almost nil)

Prakash.

0 Kudos

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please accept my apologies for late response. In this case, please follow the instructions as described in chapter 8.10 of the following document: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10883.pdf 

Please let me know if you succeeded.

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I imported the software examples to MCUXpresso, build the phExMain example and it is working, I can see the leds blinking and in the console the following is shown:

pastedImage_1.png

Please let me know if you can compile your project, or if you get some errors.

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos

pthoppay
Contributor I

Hi Ivan,

I did the following:

1) Loaded all the example in MCUexpresso.

2) Went to PN7462AU_ex_ph_Exmain and went to src->phExmain.c, clicked debug which initiated build and loaded the firmware.

3) It opened the telnet session and after I clicked resume it just stopped here didnt move further. Basically didnt enter the polling mode.

4) Any help is really appreciated.

5) If you think there is another easier way to load program please let me know. Basically what I need is enter into polling mode and read the contents of the tag.

6) Also is there another way to reset the PNEV7462B to factor default please let me know.

Tks, Pra

capture_1.PNG

0 Kudos

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Thank you for the information provided. 

Please try to run it again or use the step by step button:

pastedImage_1.png

One more thing, did you modify the current project?

Please let me know your comments.

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos

pthoppay
Contributor I

HI Ivan,

1) I havent changed any code.

2) When I did as you had suggested, and clicked step over again I face the same issue. It stops at phFlashBoot_Main() as attached in the pic shown and it doesn't go further.Capture2.PNG.

Should I try something else? Any inputs is highly appreciated.

Tks, Prakash.

0 Kudos

pthoppay
Contributor I

HI Ivan

On further debug it stucks at this place, these are the comments mentioned in the code. How do I know EEPROM version? For this program which EEPROM version should I use?

/* Ensure the Major version of EEPROM is correct
* Warning: Firmware might be tightly linked with the EEPROM contents and layout.
* If there is a mismatch please do upgrade.
* */

Capture3.PNG

0 Kudos