PNEV5180B V2.0 using NFC Cockpit to disable DPC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNEV5180B V2.0 using NFC Cockpit to disable DPC

lukep1
Contributor I

I am using the PNEV5180B V2.0 development board with the OM29263ADK resonator. The quick start guide for OM29263ADK (UM11098) says that when replacing the default PNEV5180 antenna (OWRPNEV5180) with the OM29263ADK, 2 things need to be done to ensure proper operation of the resonator.

pastedImage_2.png

So the first think I did was replace R314 and R310 with 68pF on the main PNEV5180 board.The second part is where I am having trouble. It says that the DPC and related features should be disabled, however it doesn't seem that the NFC Cockpit GUI is accessing the correct register to set the enable/disable bit 0 for the DPC_CONTROL register. The correct register address according to the PN5180 datasheet is 0x59 for DPC_CONTROL, but the GUI is showing register address 0x27. The bits are also named incorrectly according to the DPC_CONTROL register.

pastedImage_1.png

My question is this. With the NFC Cockpit GUI, how do I go about disabling the DPC and its "related features?"

Thanks in advanced!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Those fields correspond to the DPC_CONFIG. Please access directly to the memory location of DPC_CONTROL.

Thank you for the feedback!

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos