取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

PN7462 Card emulation(NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T) not working

1,895 次查看
gaurangk
Contributor I

I am using the same example(NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T) for card emulator and using PN7462AU_ex_phExRfPCDA for the reader but I am unable to read data from card emulator.

I have found from debugging that, I-block for getting version is reporting an error instead of version. Can anyone please help me with the solution.

Below is the setup details,
1. Hardware: PNE7462C development kit for reader and card emulator
2. SDK: PN7462AU-FW_v05.22.01
3. IDE: MCUXpresso-v11.0.0

I want to develop an application that sends data from card emulator(NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T) and data should be read by the reader running the PN7462AU_ex_phExRfPCDA sample application.

标记 (3)
0 项奖励
4 回复数

1,583 次查看
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gaurang K,

Hope you are doing great, the reason why you are experiencing this block is because the example detects it a T4T ( type 4 tag )  which is the same type as  DESFire, the problem is that the Get Version is not a command of a T4T it is a proprietary command, so the thing is that the HCE example is emulating an ISO 14443-4 tag, it does not know about the Get version command and send an error. 

this is the reason why this happens, if you want to avoid this stick to commands on the iso 14443-4 protocol not the proprietary.

BR

Jonathan

0 项奖励

1,583 次查看
gaurangk
Contributor I

jonathaniglesias

Thanks for the response.

I have one additional question on NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T sample application, How can I exercise different RF data rates in this example? Like 106Kbps, 212Kbps, 424Kbps, and 848Kbps.

0 项奖励

1,583 次查看
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gaurang K,

Hope you are doing great, in this case  you cannot set the data rates from the HCE perspective, let me explain, on a normal scenario the reader and the card share their supported this is done in the RATS/ATS exchange,  the reader is the one that choose the parameters of the communication based on the capabilities of both. so  in this case the PN7462 will share their capabilities and the reader is the ones that will determine the  communication rates and other information.

Have a great day !

BR

Jonathan

0 项奖励

1,583 次查看
gaurangk
Contributor I

jonathaniglesias

Thanks for your response.

I am able to configure an 848Kbps data rate from Reader by setting the discovery loop parameter accordingly before starting the discovery loop. But I am not sure whether it is getting configured or not from the HCE side? How can we verify that?

0 项奖励