cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7462 Card Mode

nicholas_hansen
Contributor I

Hi all,

Using the OM27462CDKP (the PN7462 eval board) I'm trying to emulate a ntag213, and I wanted to start with the PN7462AU_ex_phExMain code to help me get a hang of how to set that up. The quick start guide it merely says change the APP-NxpBuild.h to get the example you want, but no matter what I change the program does not seem to care.

Can anyone either A) help me get that example working, or B) provide some example code to emulate a card?

Thanks

Nick

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Nick Hansen,

Hope you are doing great, there is already an example in the library that emulates a type 4 tag, I am not sure if you strongly need it to emulate a T2T but  what this example does is to put the PN7462 in Host card emulation (NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T)  and  waits for a reader to activate it and read an NDEF from the reader the NDA its an URL to the webpage of NXP. please check this and let me know if  it works for you.

BR

Jonathan 

0 Kudos

nicholas_hansen
Contributor I

Hi Jonathan,

If you are referring to the phexmain code, I un-commented #define NXPBUILD__CLIF_CM in APP_NxpBuild.h but it still doesn't seem to enter card emulation mode. Am I missing step to get it to compile correctly?

Nick

0 Kudos

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Nick Hansen

My apologies for the delay, I am referring to the example 8 NFC Reader Library | NXP , please check this example there is no need to modification you can debug it and check that it automatically puts the reader in HCE mode and interacts with readers as a T4T. please check this if you have any questions please let me know.pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day !

BR

0 Kudos

gaurangk
Contributor I

Hi Jonathan,

I am using the same example(NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T) for card emulator and using PN7462AU_ex_phExRfPCDA for the reader but I am unable to read data from card emulator.

I have found from debugging that, I-block for getting version is reporting an error instead of version. Can you please help me with the solution.

Below is the setup details,
1. Hardware: PNE7462C development kit for reader and card emulator
2. SDK: PN7462AU-FW_v05.22.01
3. IDE: MCUXpresso-v11.0.0

I want to develop an application that sends data from card emulator(NfcrdlibEx8_HCE_T4T) and data should be read by the reader running the PN7462AU_ex_phExRfPCDA sample application.

0 Kudos